• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Confirmed Storyline quests broken

ajqtrz

Perhaps it being the middle winter those wandering storyline quests are just seeking a warmer climate...like the Bahamas. If we all go to the Bahamas maybe they'll be happy enough to get back in line in their proper place? ;)

AJ

Aritra

Can't say I minded too much. Half were easy instants and the other half immediately recognized as completed so I got extra gold/supplies. No complaint about that. (It's not like they're going to take them back, lol Right? ...Right? haha)
It was just really odd. It furrowed my brow and I said, "okaaaaay...???" *shrug*

Vigali

I experienced this as well; wasn't a concern to me until I got multiple wholesaler quests in a row, which was expensive and I didn't want to complete them.

I just declined them, and after declining a few quests in a row, it shot me right back to where I was supposed to be in the story quest line, so that may be a workaround for anyone who feels stuck by this right now.