• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Fixed Strange amounts of culture displayed - display error on Live-Servers?

TimeMachine

At first I have to admit that I know that the one and only place for bug-reporting is normaly the Discord-Server.

I am not able to check if this bug has already been reported on Discord because I've got an unlimited ban for Elvenar-Discord Server and I report it here because it is, to me, the only possibility left that I can use.

Game version: v1.188.3-(73dc4ef) - html5 (2023-11-23 16:00)
Game world: Winyandor
Browser + version: google Chrome
Operating System: PC
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: TimeMachine
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: none

Current situation: After moving and placing an cultural building, there is always displayed a sum of growth that corresponds to the sum of my Available Culture, not of the specific building.

Expected situation: The cultural growth growth of the specific building should be displyed in green (as plus), not my actual amount of Available Culture

Screenshots of the bug: To reproduce just pick any cultural building and place it again or place a new one out of the inventory.
The only Plus US- and DE-Servers aswell seem to know at the moment, is the actual amount of Available Culture.
Everything seems to be counted right but is displayed wrong I guess?

picking a building:
1701116905524.png

and just place it again: what an enourmous plus, by the way nice to see that 10.095 are 10.000 but this is, as we all know, normal in Elvenar. ;)
1701116996765.png

last but not least the building-stats of the building which was moved:
1701117164891.png

Last edited: