• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Stream Error

Cheap Nag

When I load the game, my city comes up like normal, but I can't do anything. Clicking on harvestable items makes them disappear, but nothing goes into my storage. Within a few more seconds, I get an error: "Stream error, could not process request...". I then have to re-load the game. It's happened in Chrome, Firefox and Edge.

Of course this would happen during an event when I've got stuff timed in order to get through the event quickly.

DeletedUser2768

HTML5 has been super glitchy for me for the past couple of weeks. It's driving me nuts. It seems to get worse if I have more than one tab open too. I'm not talking about tabs of the game, this is ANY tab.