• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Stream Error

EyeScream

Anyone have any idea other then this is an INNO issue to try? Been trying a bunch of things and still no solution.. One browser, cleared each time I close it, No tabs, not logging in multiple times, etc.. Thoughts?

stream error.png

Raccon

Happens to me all the time + slowdowns. That's one reason manual fighting takes a long time for me (having to restart the game often). Apart from manual fighting, I do everything else on mobile because of the problem you mentioned. Mobile is much faster and buildings are easier to see (better graphic contrast).

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Steam errors happen when your computer and the Inno servers get out of sync. No way to fix them but to wait for your internet to properly connect again and to close the browser and restart it.

EyeScream

I appreciate the answer but this is not something that has happened for the last 3 years until recently.. so.. getting out of sync has to be something either related to the Service provider which I could possibly consider, but something is telling me this is on INNo's end..

Huor

I've seen it more in the last few days then I have in a long time. Wouldn't surprise me if there are DoS (denial of service) type issues going on because of the conflict in the Ukraine.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I just checked the server logs and everything looks fine. Can you please try restarting and then loading Elvenar up in an incognito version of your browser?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I appreciate the answer but this is not something that has happened for the last 3 years until recently.. so.. getting out of sync has to be something either related to the Service provider which I could possibly consider, but something is telling me this is on INNo's end..

I have seen stream errors for the entire 6+ years I have been playing, and on different internets and different computers. Sometimes a hiccup in the internet connection causes it and sometimes I am collecting productions too quickly and the server gets out of sync with the browser. They were more common when the game was still Flash-based and not HTML5.

Gkyr

Chef
I also have been getting constant stream errors for the past 3 weeks. I use T-Mobile and they have been "updating the tower" that supplies me for the past two months. I have not gotten such a flood of stream errors for the past two years. @EyeScream , where is your location? PC, mobile, hotspot? ISP?

EyeScream

Hello there.. I am actually doing this for a friend.. Location is California and I am unsure about the service provider. However, incognito was tried and it is still giving streaming error. Once my friend comes online I will get the ISP, it is a desktop. In a period of 5 minutes my friend received 3 stream errors. Single tab, cleared browser, reboot on the machine and the router. everything was cleared and retried.. Situation still exists.. The thought was maybe the event was causing the stream errors so waited till it was over and it continues.

Gkyr

Chef
Same here. No matter how clean I come in. Just wondering if your friend is being supplied by T-Mobile. They seem to be doing a lot of G5 upgrades. If so, might be worth your friend's time to call 611 and find out.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Same here. No matter how clean I come in. Just wondering if your friend is being supplied by T-Mobile. They seem to be doing a lot of G5 upgrades. If so, might be worth your friend's time to call 611 and find out.
I have T-mobile but am in Ohio. No issues. Once in the past though I had issues and I called them. They ended up over the phone trouble shooting my cell and then decided to disconnect my phone then reconnect me to their tower all over again. Worked fine ever since. They said on occasion it just needs a refresh if you have had your device a long time I think? Don't remember exactly but they were able to help.

Gkyr

Chef
That is good advice to keep in mind. When plagued by multiple frequent stream errors, I go to reset network setting on my phone and reboot. It calms things down for the short term, but only temporarily.

Zoof

If you've tried everything else related to whatever machines you can get a hold of, the problem could be due to bad/poor routing. In those cases, try using a (or if you already are, stop using or use a different) VPN to see if that gets around whatever problem exists between your ISP and Inno's servers. Or if you have a different way to connect to the internet, try using that?

Personally, I'd rather not do that; most of my problems (whenever they occur) are usually fixed by (in order of wanting to do it):
1. Restarting my browser.
2. Use a different browser. (went Chrome, never went back for this game. Firefox for just about everything else)
3. Reset network connections.
4. Turn computer off then on again.
5. Get up, walk to the router, then give it a swift kick turn it off then on again.
6. Try again later because I sure as heck know my ISP (AT&T) will make me wait on the phone longer than the problem will persist.

EDIT: As far as mobile goes, the only thing I really know how to do is either
0. Kill the app, then run it again
1. Turn on airplane mode, then turn it off again.
2. Turn the phone off then on again.