• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Stream errors and missing Spire rewards

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Hello, all you Shiny Happy humans and elves!

We seem to be experiencing some more technical difficulties today. I'm aware that we have some streaming errors in some of the worlds and I've reported it to the developers to be looked at. I know it's a pain, I'm sorry. I'll keep you posted.

Aritra

I'm experiencing a delay in Spire rewards in Arendyll & Winyandor (for the first time, I know there is history of this experienced by others).
Are these delays related to the stream errors, or a separate issue? Should I just wait? Or submit a ticket to support?

edit: yes, I have logged out and back in multiple times to fully refresh it

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It is 6pm Eastern time and I just logged into Arendyll with no problem and my Spire rewards popped right up. I last logged in about 3 hours ago, before the Spire finished, so I may have just missed all the issues.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Some worlds have received all of their Spire rewards now, some are still waiting, and a few received everything except their Diamonds. Please hold off for about an hour before submitting a ticket if you're missing anything.

hvariidh gwendrot

i play all 8 worlds got all 8 worlds of spire goods and diamonds right on time .. i always check to see the diamonds add as i log in after spire times out .. others have said they have missing rewards though, so this is a very spotty problem going on

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
No spire rewards in Sinya, either. (If I had seen this thread first, I would not have made a separate post about this. Sorry.)

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
From what I am seeing, the rewards are all now granted in all worlds, except for some cities that are still missing Diamonds. If you want us to check if you received what you should, feel free to put in a ticket. If you know you're missing your Diamonds, absolutely put in a ticket so I can add you to the pile to be fixed. This will not be solved tonight, I'm very sorry.

Darielle

I am still missing more than diamonds. While I can't be sure exactly what I had before as far as time instants and stuff go, I do know that my diamonds are not updated at all. I don't think the other things have been either. In fact I'm sure I would have had more of the time instants and ccs than I do now.

Sorry, for a moment I got confused with tourney ... but now I checked and I know I'm missing time instants and CCs, too, as well as the diamonds. I'll go check my teleport spells.

I just put in a support ticket. Thanks, Helya for all you do.

Last edited:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I am still missing more than diamonds. While I can't be sure exactly what I had before as far as relics and stuff go, I do know that my royal restorations and diamonds are not updated at all. I don't think the other things have been either.
I'm looking at accounts right now, please pop in a ticket and I'll check.

Also, Restorations are Tournament prizes, Teleports are from the Spire.:)

Last edited:

Darielle

Oops, spoke too soon. I just rechecked. Looks like I do have extra time instants (5 hour) and ccs than I had before. It might possibly be only the diamonds.

Darielle

Just checked my teleport spells. A-ok.

Well then, just the diamonds. Whew. That makes me feel better, even though I really do want those as well. I'm surprised that they didn't give me a popup on the spire rewards. They just sneaked them into my inventory without telling me, lol.