• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Stuck at trades for the Eldrasil's Asending

Stew2017

For over two weeks now I have been stuck with a quest asking for accepting trades. There has been very few if any that a new player can accept. so I was unable to progress any further.(server was Arendyll). Love the game so far.

P.S. can you implement rotating the buildings so as to better use the limited space we have. Thanks for letting me vent.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Joining a fellowship would help. I'm not in your world, but look under the Arendyll section of the forum (way down at the bottom) and find a fellowship that's recruiting. Our newer cities just post in chat when they hit something like that and one of the other members posts something up they can afford to take. There's lots of other good reasons to be in a fellowship, too. In the meantime, if there's a neighbor you've discovered that seems to be active, you could message them and ask for help. Many active players will help out a new player whether they're in the fellowship or not. We all remember how frustrating it was in the beginning, but now we love the game and want you to stick around long enough to love it, too!

Also, we have all hit that 'if I could just rotate the buildings...' point in the game, as that is a feature in many city building games. It is unlikely to happen here. Word is that the inability to rotate creates a 'sliding puzzle' component to the game mechanics and allows developers a measure of control over balancing progression with difficulty by changing sizes/orientations of buildings with the various upgrades. While this annoyed me in the beginning, I've accepted and adapted to it. There's a great tool on the Elven Architect site where you can try out city layouts as you plan for this 'sliding puzzle' aspect of the game:
http://www.elvenarchitect.com/

Desurfur

For over two weeks now I have been stuck with a quest asking for accepting trades. There has been very few if any that a new player can accept. so I was unable to progress any further.(server was Arendyll). Love the game so far.

P.S. can you implement rotating the buildings so as to better use the limited space we have. Thanks for letting me vent.

I am in that world, if you have a sticking place like that again let me know in an in game message and I will be more then happy to help out