• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Subtraction from restoration spells

ZeNSiErT

@TimeMachine

You're being very diplomatic again. :) But for me it is a very emotional topic. :)

All updates to the wonders were buggy. No update has been properly tested.

Even now it's still not good. There is still more restoration in selling the wonders at many levels.

Things aren't any better when it comes to other game elements either. In the adventure, for example, the Magic Academy is also entered through the back door. Many spells are saved. So players who use this will have many badges right at the start of the adventure. Nobody sees a bug here. It works the way it is programmed.

Players have always found gaps. Level 4 tournament accounts. Adventure cities. Wishing well cities. Multi accounts. Bumblebee tactics.

It is the first time that players have been punished to this extent for programmer mistakes. The players who have always had great experience, had lots of ideas, developed new tactics, made InnoGames big and never got a thank you.

I would have preferred a different solution.

I am aware of how the exploit worked and of Karvest's idea, but my point was that some fixes are very easy to do, and therefore can be done quickly and safely.
As I wrote, "Quick" may not have been the best solution. "Thank you for finding the error and testing it live." The players have a lot of know-how. Apparently even more than the programmers. InnoGames must fix bugs together with the players, not against the players.I don't understand why the players' experience is ignored. Inno don't test for beta and want to close the forums. The consequences can only be more mistakes. InnoGames has probably forgotten its own values:

"Our values"

1711007893809.png

I hope it will be about fun for the players again at some point.

Last edited: