• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Suggestion for Troops/Battle

Spumonty

Playing through this game at present I find the troops to be a bit weak... Taking the fun out of even battling in this game's "Heros of Might and Magic" style battle system. Leaving the players whom enjoy the battle system to negotiate rather than battle at all. It could use Generals and artifacts allong the lines of this old school game I used to play all the time to stimulate battle fun. "Warloards 3" I know its more of a city building game but the battles need a bit more incentive. Maybe a even adding items like magic spells like in HOMM could spice it up a bit. Another simple solution to get people battle more would be during the events add the "event currency" to be clicked upon in some battles. Just a suggestion to increase the fun...

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I highly recommend to look at the sorcerers scrolls of knowledge section on here and click on the battle knowledge thread. Very informative and there are 5 day buildings that help and aws that help as well. There are a lot of fighting cities here that may be able to help you.