• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Suggestion

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The earlier in the process it gets to them, the more likely it is that they can make changes without interrupting their next sprint. The information was available on Beta, and people had an opportunity to comment there before it went live here. In beta, it's a question of them deciding to proceed, cancel, or delay and rework. Here, it's a question of rolling back.

also here, they have to work with the knowledge that the majority of the people who are going to throw up their hands and walk away because of this issue will have already done so before their next chance to deploy and test new code. They aren't going to get those people back, so they have less incentive to change it.

Gath Of Baal

There is only a handful of people that use this forum that participate in the beta forum discussions. just go look [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.27 its @SoggyShorts @Mykan @Sir Squirrel @jps54 but that is a far cry from so many and I might have missed 1 or 2 sorry if I missed your name. But these people are the ones championing everyone else from this forum. And if you look at all the other names in that thread, you will see its the same few people over and over again posting from other server forums.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
There is only a handful of people that use this forum that participate in the beta forum discussions. just go look [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.27 its @SoggyShorts @Mykan @Sir Squirrel @jps54

There are very few people that post on beta now period. I'd say no more than 10 that post every week. I've been tracking posts on beta the past few days, and if you don't count bug reports or "+1" posts on ideas, there are very few posts each day.
My guess is that the lack of activity is due to the developers being very slow to implement suggestions, and going live with updates "as is" virtually all of the time regardless of feedback.

The most recent player request that was implemented on Beta is for completed production to show the type of production (e.g. a workshop that finished a 24h production will show "toolbox" on mouse-over)
That is a very nice little Q.O.L. improvement for doing events, and is appreciated, but is was suggested at least as far back as last October.

Sometimes the Dev team drops the vaguest of hints that "something even better" is in the works when talking about visits, mouse-over culture, or ring indicators on world map etc. but many of the players on Beta have expressed that we aren't being used to our full potential. If the devs weren't so secretive about their plans we could help shape ideas before the are released on Beta when apparently it is too late and things will go live again as is anyways.

DeletedUser3507

Yuppers they seem to ignore us....

I have been busy making the University fit with 12 buildings and upgrading them as fast as possible.

But I am still here...

Used every space I set aside and luckily it fit..

Last edited by a moderator: