• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Suggestions - Add levels Info to popups

flatzo.

One REALLY EASY improvement for dev would be to put the LEVELS INFO that research applies to on the popups when hovered over everywhere they can whether a distant research or one in the past.

REALLY annoying to have to go digging around searching what a research applies to.

Images as illustration of my point:

SUGGESTION.research.levels.on.popups.01.jpg SUGGESTION.research.levels.on.popups.02.jpg SUGGESTION.research.levels.on.popups.03.jpg

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Can you change the thread title?
Something like
"Show levels unlocked by techs in research tree"
Would gather more views, and be easier to find

Arkadia

hot keys for the quests! plz :)

like the FA quests are numbered, we could just call them up with Q8, the reg quests could be numbered as well.

DeletedUser17237

This would be handy. When the technology unlocks/improves a building, it would be even handier (for me) if it would tell you what the building does (such as how much more it produces) and what size it is, so I can know what the technologies that are coming up in the tech tree will do for me.If I want to know what superior residences tech does I have to go to a house that's at the max for advanced residences and try to upgrade it.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This would be handy. When the technology unlocks/improves a building, it would be even handier (for me) if it would tell you what the building does (such as how much more it produces) and what size it is, so I can know what the technologies that are coming up in the tech tree will do for me.If I want to know what superior residences tech does I have to go to a house that's at the max for advanced residences and try to upgrade it.
Popups would be handy. In the meantime, the wiki has pretty good info for each building, including size and production values (though you have to manually adjust for culture bonuses)

the wiki is linked in game beside settings:
View attachment 3908
Or just go here
the little angled grid icon shows the dimensions at each level:
View attachment 3909

the first number is the up-right dimension while the second number is the up-left dimension

For some buildings, the list of levels won't be visible until you hit an [expand] link on the right side.