• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

superior scroll, silk and crystal ability.

DeletedUser3337

I've seen few places where you talk about starting a new city or in a new worlds and etc. How do you do that?

DeletedUser3312

I've seen few places where you talk about starting a new city or in a new worlds and etc. How do you do that?

There are 5 worlds besides beta. on the bottom right is a cog wheel. click on it and the top is a red icon, click on it and log out. then to log in it will show you the 5 worlds. click on the one you want to begin. and it will take you there. I keep a tab open for each of my cities on top and go from one to the other without logging out. If this does not make sense just post and someone will post more info for you. It is fun to have a world in human and one in elfs. they are both really different in how they world.

DeletedUser3337

Thanks, when I do that I get Wyniandor (that's the one I'm playing) a green tap, then there's a tap that says start in a new world but when I push that one it takes me to my city, then under that one I have four names in red, how do I know which one is Human?

DeletedUser3312

AL cities can be either human or elf. 1 choose the world. 2. A screen pops up and you choose if you want to be a human or an elf.