• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Supply Boost Spell Question

gw1500se

If I have an active supply boost spell going and the supplies complete before the spell ends but I don't collect them until after the spell ends? Do I still get the boosted supplies?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
No, but: if you have supplies complete with no spell on the bldg and cast the spell before you collect them, you'll collect the boosted supplies. Same thing for using the goods boost spell on factories. That's why I like to cast the spells first thing in the morning. Collect all the overnight productions at a boosted level, then collected boosted productions for the remainder of the time on the spell.

gw1500se

I was afraid of that. I do the same thing except I select something, after collecting, that can be produced within the time frame left to double its effect. Unfortunately I cannot always get back to collect it on time.