• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16929

how does one contact support?
i have this problem... two days ago, i had 700 diamonds, and this morning, when the expansion sale was announced, i could get an expansion for 675 diamonds and i have only 661 diamonds... where did 39 diamonds go? is this some kind of scam? where i have to buy diamonds... i want the 39 diamonds back please!

DeletedUser4194

where do i type it? my game name is sputnik9009

Please contact support by clicking here: Go to support
  • On the support page, click the yellow button that says 'Contact Us'
  • On the next page, you are asked to choose your version so click on English US flag
  • You will be asked to enter your player name and password, like when logging into the game
  • Click submit and then on the new page, click on the yellow button that says Contact Us
  • You will now be presented with a ticket to fill out
Please let us know if you have any trouble, we will be happy to walk you through it. We look forward to assisting you. :)

DeletedUser19458

Maybe worth throwing out ... I've had similar issue; however, in my case it was because I click fast with fat fingers on mobile, either in a tourny or collecting from neighbours, and accidentally replenished my troops or completed a scouting using diamonds.

There is an option to turn on diamond spending confirmation box (which I've now ensured is turned on after making those mistakes).

Status
Not open for further replies.