• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Taxes quest progress text missing

• Thread starter Avon of Barksdale
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Bug description: Quest progress now invisible for Taxes quest
Browser and version: Chrome 42.0.2311.135
Account Name: Avon of Barksdale
World: World 1
Human or Elves: Human
Reproducibility: 1/5 - happened right after the game update
Quest title: Taxes
Reproduction Steps:
1. Accept Taxes quest
2. Collect coins - but not enough coins to complete the quest.
3. Check quest progress.
2rf3vAj.png

If you have trouble reproducing this, the only other possibly relevant info I can offer is that my coins got maxed out while completing this quest.

DeletedUser14

Can not reproduce under:

Win8.1
FF 37.0.2
Humans
Elvenar 0.15.13480
Residences were maxed out with coins as well.

screenshot_34.png

DeletedUser

Had the same issue happen with the 2000 supply quest.

LQS8qMi.png

Only thing I'm sure of is it has nothing to do with overflowing the warehouse

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14

Basically you showing that when you collect supplies/coins the amount your collected is not showing in the Quest Window? If you collected 1000 supplies the progress bar would still be at 0 ?

DeletedUser

It no longer shows the written amount on the progress bar. For example, yours shows 47770/5000 but ours shows nothing. The progress bar will still move, but we get no written numbers

I'm on Chrome as well. I will load up FF and check

Edit: Not working in Firefox either.

Adobe Flash 16.0.0.305

DeletedUser

Basically you showing that when you collect supplies/coins the amount your collected is not showing in the Quest Window? If you collected 1000 supplies the progress bar would still be at 0 ?

The bar updates, but the number has disappeared.

DeletedUser14

This change was made in order to make space in the window to display the full objective texts. The numbers are not gone, but are simply moved: you can hover your mouse over the progress bar to see the numbers. Also hovering the portrait of the quest giver shows the numbers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I see. Thanks. This change should be in the patch notes.