• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Technology tree is compleet - KP are gone wasted?

DeletedUser69

Do we know what happens with τηε knowledge points when the technology tree is compleet? Are they lost?

Is it going to be an expansion of the technology tree? It is a pity to lose KP!

DeletedUser511

Im sure the tree will go further but yeah they do get wasted if you cant spend them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18

As Xavier said, yes. The tech tree is finite and you will eventually reach the end of it. In the future, it is possible that the tech tree may include new researches as well.

I do agree it is a pity to lose KP, hopefully they can become more versatile as well in the future. :)

DeletedUser69

My technology tree has finished, 8 days ago ...Hundred of KPs are lost .... The same happens to several members of my fellowship ... Do we have any news on this issue?

DeletedUser61

Knowledge Points from discovering relics will continue to accumulate. The hourly KPs stop once you have 10 KPs of any sort.

We're hoping that the announced Guest Races release will soak up a lot of KPs.

DeletedUser69

Thank you Katwijk! So, I will keep on negotiating and exploring provinces, hoping that these KPs are not wasted. However, is this information valid? Is it coming from an oficial source?

DeletedUser61

You can observe the behavior in your own city. I suspect that will be the most convincing.

Otherwise, the only information I have is what was presented in the September YouTube promo, wherein they discussed Guest Races and indicated that there would be some additional related technologies, ergo - Knowledge Points will be required.

DeletedUser69

Thank you for your answers Katwijk and Xaviersxmen, atlthough they are contradictory!
Yes katwijk, I have seen the trailer and I am looking forward for these additions.
Xaviersxmen, I hope you are not right, although you sound very serious ... (I skipped commenting your question to my question ... I consider it impolite ...),
In any case I should expect an answer from a moderator!

DeletedUser511

Even if they have a future use for them the ones in till then are toast. It would be cool if this game is keep track of them for sure but from what I have seen in this game and things going on I dont see it part of the programming yet like they thought of it. They dont seem to do that kind of thinking on this game.

DeletedUser69

Well, if you are right Xavier, then it affects my strategy for the game in a great deal. I will stop facing encounters, with such a high cost (I am 8 areas away from my city) if the KPs are just gone wasted ... I will just collect the goods from my manufactories ... and I think I am a getting little bit bored with this game … I have spent and money … what a pity!

DeletedUser43

The KPs you get from fighting and from negotiating encounters continue to add up, so you can keep fighting and producing goods and not feel as if you have lost all your KP. Just hover your mouse over your full KP bar and you will see how many have accumulated. For example, on another world I have 112/10 KP. Hopefully, whenever they add on to the tech tree or whatever is coming I will get to use those KP! You do lose all your KP from time however, so that is sad, but at least some of them are still adding up! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser69

Thank you very much Bobby Kitty! Your answer is very important for me! I am happy clearing provinces again! :) ;)
I was really lucky to have your answer! :)