• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Teleport Enchantment?

DeletedUser28818

I was wondering if I used a teleport enchantment on a fully evolved Faerie Garden that I'll also get all of the artifacts used for evolving back? I got my first faerie garden when I was at the tail end of chapter 1 and now just got one for chapter 3. If not, I'll work on getting 32 RR to do the upgrades necessary to bring my full evolved faerie garden to the chapter that I'm currently in.

Thanks in advance

Blindsider66

I'm pretty sure that Teleports cannot be used on evolving buildings...It would be nice if they could. I'm wondering if you might actually have two different buildings instead of a pair of Fairy Gardens. Some of these buildings can look quite alike, and I can't remember a previous Fairy Garden being available. I could be wrong here. Have a great game LadyAradel.

Peace
Blindsider66

Iyapo1

I'm wondering if you might actually have two different buildings instead of a pair of Fairy Gardens. Some of these buildings can look quite alike, and I can't remember a previous Fairy Garden being available.
If OP won the second base in the event then OP would have 2, no additional event needed.

Aritra

I'm pretty sure that Teleports cannot be used on evolving buildings...It would be nice if they could. I'm wondering if you might actually have two different buildings instead of a pair of Fairy Gardens. Some of these buildings can look quite alike, and I can't remember a previous Fairy Garden being available. I could be wrong here. Have a great game LadyAradel.

Peace
Blindsider66
The first and second Gardens are likely from this same event. If you change chapters and claim a new base, it will be at the chapter you are then, not when event started (chapter level of item dictated by current chapter at time of claiming, not placing). Early chapters can move quickly, so very possibly @LadyAradel moved that far.

Once you use artifacts you can't get them back. I try to never collect my base until around the end (thereby also not using those artifacts) just in case I changed chapters (I don't think I have ever gotten the second base so I can't depend on it being there again if I want it). This time, I had a misclick (not changed mind) and accidentally claimed my base at the start (I knew it was probable I'd change chapters). I worked extra hard to get a second base so I could evolve the new chapter's output (I fully evolved a Queen Fairy's Garden at Sorcerers/Dragons instead of Woodelves a couple of days ago).

Last edited:

shimmerfly

@LadyAradel
If you talking about this https://elvengems.com/queen-fairy-garden/
Fairy garden then you could ony get "them" from the earlier event. So if you JUST got another then it must be a different building as Blindsider says.
No you can't teleport the evolving bldgs.
Any building you teleport you get nothing back. Your only putting it in storage.
I must type slowly! more answers than you probably need but all helpful!

Aritra

@LadyAradel
Any building you teleport you get nothing back. Your only putting it in storage.
Except people. (and maybe other stuff, but irrelevant to my point here)
When I teleported a factory, I got the people back. When I was ready to summon it back, I needed the people back to give it. Once I used too many of the pop I gained and had to wait until I acquired the pop necessary to summon it.