• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tell me what it is. (Tool Tips on Icons)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
1669298356732.png

What is this? It's, I think, some kind of troops. When I scroll over it, nothing pops up to tell me so I'm left guessing what I'm going to get when I drop in the Witch Doctor event building. And this is just an example of the many, many times the icons are so small and indistinct (and so many of them). Since you can't tell what they are wouldn't be nice to have a tool tip on them? Just hover over it and ...

This is a Calico Pig

pops up. (And, btw that's what it looks like to me.)

Pros: I can find out what I would be producing (well all of us can see what we're producing when we place the building) and thus not have to stop and look it up.

Cons: It may take some work to replace/add the tool tips to the icons. Some windows probably incorporate the image as part of the larger window and not as an icon (a technical distinction but important as icons are usually objects able to have tool tips while images incorporate the image of the icon and the larger image in which it's a part can have a tool tip, but not the individual elements within it.)

Any thoughts?

AJ

Moho

Chef
I've just googled 1520 and there were more results than I expected. Here's how one of them starts: If you see angel number 1520, the message relates to the field of money and work and says that You are on the path leading to workaholism.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I've just googled 1520 and there were more results than I expected. Here's how one of them starts: If you see angel number 1520, the message relates to the field of money and work and says that You are on the path leading to workaholism.

Sigh. My feet are too far away from my eyes to see what path I'm on. And there's this "hill" in the way too! I guess I'll just have to trust the "angel of my better number," whatever that may be.

AJ

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@crackie, hey now …. Simmer down missy … LOL I promise I’m not laughing lol … ok wait I lied … I gotta get it all out LOL

…. Ok now ……….. lol nope

Lol I’ll come back later and promise lmao