• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Thank You for the wonderful artwork in the game

DeletedUser2963

When you type in a message, at the bottom of the window you are typing in, there are three buttons, upload a file is there.
At the top of the window are a number of icons, forth one from the right side is spoiler tags, insert the file you upload in between the spoiler tag and....picture posted.
Keep in mind there are file type and resolution limits

I dont have a nice signature so I will let someone who does field that part :)

DeletedUser2824

Like this?

Iyapo's dinos.PNG

I love the stripey white one. :)

Arkadia

@Arkadia I went and wondered around your city, got stuck exploring the university....but then I went north
Wow. just wow. The way you have Enar's embassy placed with the Mercenary Guild gives this a....depth. Like its built on a hill, Nice :)

@Iyapo Thank you!
funny I feel it's all so crowded, wish I had more room or place them so each building could display their own glory....but always short on space, so wth we have to give in :/ but i enjoy them regardless ;)

@SoggyShorts LOL don't get me started on the factories! those designers sure have some kinky minds! ;) :p :D :rolleyes:

...or is it just me...;) :eek:
:p