• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Thank You

DeletedUser828

Thank for listening to us and giving us a Diamond Discount!!! It is very appreciated and I hope we continue to periodically receive these. It's a nice incentive to keep us playing....mind you I haven't forgotten about the annoying glitches o_O But the discount on Diamonds was a pleasant surprise!!

DeletedUser511

Your thanking them for having you spend less for diamonds? Its about time for them to give some instead.

DeletedUser828

Yes I am....Diamonds are not required to play the game, it's an optional resource if you wish to use them. So yes I do appreciate being offered a discount and receiving more bang for my buck....don't we all like getting more bang for our buck when we spend it ?? I'm not one that expects every thing to be handed to me just because I play the game. Showing some appreciation for my patronage to the game is nice and I like it!! So thank you Elvenar for the Diamond Discount!!!! :D

DeletedUser511

Everything? This is the only game I play that dont give some good money. Dont ever say we get handed anything in this game.

DeletedUser828

I don't believe I said we got handed anything in the game, if you are ungrateful for a given discount, than that is on you. I on the other hand appreciate it. Stop knocking when people appreciate something good in the game. I watch your posts and you are always so negative all of the time. If you don't like I am appreciative you could have just passed my post right by~

DeletedUser1122

Well I bought some diamonds not so much as to accelerate my game but more like payment for services rendered. I have enjoyed the complexity and fellowship of the game to date. I have serious reservations about the sharp turn to the right with the introduction of the Ancient Wonders and the method it induces for playing that it requires. Oh well. We will see.

DeletedUser594

I have serious reservations about the sharp turn to the right with the introduction of the Ancient Wonders and the method it induces for playing that it requires.
What's your reservation?

DeletedUser1122

What's your reservation?
The game of chicken that is being currently played does not contribute to the fellowship aspect of the game. My "will see" reflects the fact that everything about shards I have read is basically a theory on a white board. I will wait to see how the actual game rolls out.