• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The 800 KP gap...

DeletedUser627

So, there's about 800 KP between Superior Tier 1 and Superior Tier 2 - with no other upgrade allowances in-between. This seems to be a dead spot.

I've kept up with the former upgrades as they were permitted: all 10 workshops nearing Level 15, 32 residences at L15, 8 Tier 2 at L7, 6 Tier 3 at L7, 3 armories at L15. Now all 14 Tier 1 are Level 15. I can't build any new manufactories, since i'll need all the remaining grid spaces for population once I can upgrade again. i'll admit that using 4 builders rather than 2 made this easier...but even if I'd only used 2 builders, this gap is really long.

I now face 600 KP before I can upgrade anything. Without superior production in my Tier III goods, province negotiation will be slow. Opposing armies are vastly stronger than mine, too.

32 days (or a bit less if one has provinces to conquer) seems a bit long just to upgrade Tier 1's.

Deleted User - 107391

So, there's about 800 KP between Superior Tier 1 and Superior Tier 2 - with no other upgrade allowances in-between. This seems to be a dead spot.

I've kept up with the former upgrades as they were permitted: all 10 workshops nearing Level 15, 32 residences at L15, 8 Tier 2 at L7, 6 Tier 3 at L7, 3 armories at L15. Now all 14 Tier 1 are Level 15. I can't build any new manufactories, since i'll need all the remaining grid spaces for population once I can upgrade again. i'll admit that using 4 builders rather than 2 made this easier...but even if I'd only used 2 builders, this gap is really long.

I now face 600 KP before I can upgrade anything. Without superior production in my Tier III goods, province negotiation will be slow. Opposing armies are vastly stronger than mine, too.

32 days (or a bit less if one has provinces to conquer) seems a bit long just to upgrade Tier 1's.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by Superior Tier 1 & 2, but I think I've encountered the same spot. I'm in the dark green tier, working on Advanced Treants. In other words, the only tier left after this one is gold. My workshops and residences aren't maxed out yet, but I'm working on it. So I'm curious as to exactly where you are, and whether it corresponds to the dry spell I had, or whether it's coming up yet.

I also am experiencing slow province growth due to weak armies and slow production of goods.

I was using my neighbor gift bonus money to buy knowledge points, but with neighbors shrinking and cost of points rising, that's no longer practical.

(I'm also using 4 builders.)

DeletedUser511

We would be fine if we didnt have to have TONS of culture buildings on our map. It would have been so much better if they was upgradable as well.

DeletedUser828

If you do some of the requests more often that offer coins, it allows you the income needed to help open up your researches~

Deleted User - 107391

If you do some of the requests more often that offer coins, it allows you the income needed to help open up your researches~

There is a whole thread about quests and coins, though I haven't quite figured that all out yet. I think that option is not available in the current Arendyll. I would agree that buying knowledge points is one of the options, but as you gain levels, they become prohibitively expensive.

For myself, I'm concentrating on battle options - upgrading, fighting techniques, etc, to earn KP.

All of which doesn't change that sometimes there is a development 'desert', in which you just can't do much besides wait.