• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Dark Knights are looking for new fellows!

DeletedUser12824

We are a fairly new fellowship looking for active players! Our only rules are that you try to visit other members at least once a week and that you place fair trades.
Our main goal is to help each other, whether that means helping in tournaments or just giving advice to players with less experience. If you are looking for a stress-free, "here to have fun" fellowship, please check us out!
Thanks,
ArchMage
Harleen Isley

DeletedUser13274

Hi! I have a settlement that I have been working on in Arendyll but I have not yet joined a guild in that world. I typically try to visit other members everyday and happy to help if I can with something others might need. Would love to join but no worries :)

JOE

DeletedUser12824

Hi! I have a settlement that I have been working on in Arendyll but I have not yet joined a guild in that world. I typically try to visit other members everyday and happy to help if I can with something others might need. Would love to join but no worries :)

JOE
Hello! We would love to have you, I have sent you an invitation :)

DeletedUser13366

I just started and I am looking forward to trade with you and I may need some help learning how to do this

DeletedUser12824

I just started and I am looking forward to trade with you and I may need some help learning how to do this
Hello, the great thing about joining a fellowship is getting help from more advanced players. I have sent you an invitation.