• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Fellowship rewards should stack in my inventory

SgtPepper189

They should stack as you collect goods. For example, if I collect 20 of X for Z rewards, and in order for me to get one of Z rewards I only need to collect 10 X, I should have 2 rewards stacked in my inventory instead of one. Tip-toeing around my city for these badges, afraid of loosing badges if I over-collect, should not be an issue.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
This has been brought up many times, and as of now, there is very little likelihood that they will ever do that. Believe it or not, it used to be even harder to collect badges ... having to scroll through the badges to get to the one you want in order to enter it. It's now much easier to do. It looks like that is the only concession they're going to make. They want it to be a challenge; they don't want to make it too easy. I'm afraid that isn't going to change in the foreseeable future. Good luck on the FA.

Deleted User - 4366037

This has been brought up many times, and as of now, there is very little likelihood that they will ever do that. Believe it or not, it used to be even harder to collect badges ... having to scroll through the badges to get to the one you want in order to enter it. It's now much easier to do. It looks like that is the only concession they're going to make. They want it to be a challenge; they don't want to make it too easy. I'm afraid that isn't going to change in the foreseeable future. Good luck on the FA.
Yep. The previous feedback has essentially been that Inno wants players to intentionally collect various badges, rather than simply accumulating them all by collecting everything. It is even more tough for mobile players, since there is no 'hover' option if you forget which thing you are crafting in certain buildings. I can understanding where they are coming from, though. The change that @Darielle referenced was a nice compromise that provided a significant QOL update.

AtaguS

Since many of the badges are things that we might otherwise be collecting anyway in the course of regular game play, it does seem reasonable that for an event like the FA there would be an extra step built in to making the badge (having to go into inventory and click on "claim") It's annoying, to be sure, especially when collecting 15 necklace badges for example...but the alternative would take too much of our required participation out of the event I think. Just being able to make more than 1 type of badge at a time is a huuuuuuuge improvement from the past.

DeletedUser20485

Just a thought. During the FA, players at higher chapters nolonger have the option for 1 & 2 day goods production. These were replaced by sentient good 3 & 9 he productions. Can those badges be disabled?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just a thought. During the FA, players at higher chapters nolonger have the option for 1 & 2 day goods production. These were replaced by sentient good 3 & 9 he productions. Can those badges be disabled?

Why? All we ever do is just build a bunch of level 1 factories for those badges.

michmarc

It's funny because all of the serious FA players do build a slum of L1 workshops and manufactories to do these quests but the "produce each T1 good" actually forces you to build new L1 manufactories since nobody should ever have a high level boost+2 building (or using their boost+1 building for regular goods instead of sentient goods).

NightshadeCS

Sorry, I need a second cup of coffee before I can makes sense of the above. But, sentient productions count towards the badges. So I just make Flacons and Bracelets with my T1 and S1 plus lvl 1 of whatever one I am missing. In my case, it is Planks, Moonstone, then I just need to build 2 steel to get a set.

michmarc

But that's my point -- you're building a L1 T1 just for the event rather than participating in the event using the buildings you 'naturally' have. Recall when the main events required productions from levelled buildings (based on your chapter) specifically to prevent L1 slums? This is the opposite -- you can't complete that quest naturally: you have to build L1 buildings just for the event.

Palavyn

In another thread, I brought up the idea of gaining "over-collect" levels by donating badges. For example, donate 50 badges and your level goes up to 2. This means that you can collect enough components to earn 2 badges without anything being wasted. So if you collect 8 toolboxes, you can collect a BS badge and still have 3 toolboxes towards the next BS badge. But if you collect 14 toolboxes, the extra 4 are lost. This would greatly cut down on the tediousness of badge collection, but it's an ability you have to earn and you still have to be careful not to over-collect.