• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Four levels of Culture.

DeletedUser511

I post because level 3 and 4 is really hard when we have a dead map. I have like 25 or 30 towns discovered and it seems only 2 or 3 active ones. Its hard for me to get level 4 without wasting space.

Level 1 will increase your production rate from the standard 100 % to 125 %. You should definitely try to get this.

Level 2 will increase it from 125 % to 150 % and it will worth your while to reach this Bonus level on your own.

Level 3 will increase it from 150 % to 160 %, this Bonus level is intended to be reachable through Neighborly Help.

Level 4 will increase it from 160 % to 170 %, only a steady flow of Neighborly Help will ensure you can get this Bonus without having to occupy too much space with Cultural Buildings.