• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Goblin King recruiting new members

skeeter6060

We presently have 3 openings for new members. We are ranked in the 250's and growing fast. We are a fun group without a mess of rules and regulations though we do ask you make visits to all our members, these are free coins and supplies so why not. Our main goal is to have fun and enjoy the game and we have found that when you are having fun and enjoy the group you are in you don't need rules to make people do things they do it because they are part of a fun group. We love new players and work extra hard to help them grow as fast as they want with special trades just for them. We have a FB page so it is alot easier to share info and ideas we also can post videos and how to's there things you can't do on line in the game. We are very active in tournaments and adventures the last adventure we ranked 46th and tournaments we get atleast 5 chest consistantly and improving. For events we provide a list of the quests so you can plan ahead for the quest that take some planning to get done plus the support of the group. The only thing we ask is you be an active player If you are interested or have a question please contact me or apply with in the game.

DeletedUser17694

This really is an awesome fellowship. We all help each other, have fun, and is low pressure.

hlywd

We presently have 3 openings for new members. We are ranked in the 250's and growing fast. We are a fun group without a mess of rules and regulations though we do ask you make visits to all our members, these are free coins and supplies so why not. Our main goal is to have fun and enjoy the game and we have found that when you are having fun and enjoy the group you are in you don't need rules to make people do things they do it because they are part of a fun group. We love new players and work extra hard to help them grow as fast as they want with special trades just for them. We have a FB page so it is alot easier to share info and ideas we also can post videos and how to's there things you can't do on line in the game. We are very active in tournaments and adventures the last adventure we ranked 46th and tournaments we get atleast 5 chest consistantly and improving. For events we provide a list of the quests so you can plan ahead for the quest that take some planning to get done plus the support of the group. The only thing we ask is you be an active player If you are interested or have a question please contact me or apply with in the game.
I just have to say I love the name "skeeter" and pic. I live in an area where they could carry you away some days....lol