• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The greatest incentives for all new players

DeletedUser6368

I know how many of us like playing, but we can all agree that this game needs better incentives to play more.
But this will only be for new players up to level 4 not past.

1. Help your Fellow Ship/Neighbors 500 times get an expansion, must be past Level 1

2A. Produce 10K goods boosted no spell used (only one) receive 1X1 square.
2B. Collect 1 Million coins receive 1X1 square. I know this is a lot but having 10 level 10 houses and helping FS and neighbors it adds up quick. Most likely this will only happen when your almost done Level 3
2C. Collect 25 Squares for an Expansion

3. Spend 100 Knowledge Points receive 1X1 Square but not ones you buy, they are only acquired at normal range.

4. Produce Tier 1, eg. 100 Mosaic, 100 Pillars, 50 Altars, 50 Fabulous Fountains, Collected 1 each when done. Produced at anytime even during events.

4A. Produce Tier 2 and Tier 3 same way as Tier 1 3 hr. 9 hr. 1 day 2 day, but you can only start doing quest on one tier ONLY!!
Reward 1 expansion

Only 1 expansion allowed per 5 months, only 2 expansions allowed during quests, if you are past Level 4 but have started expansion quest before you reached level 4 you will still be able to receive expansion, when done that expansion quest is finished, by then you should be past level 4.

Quests will be chosen by Elvenar group.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I believe that the devs have stated they will not be changing the size of expansions, so 1x1 squares will probably not happen.
They also seem to feel that the amount of space gained from clearing the minimum provinces need to progress as well from tech expansions provide the right amount of challenge.

DeletedUser6368

I believe that the devs have stated they will not be changing the size of expansions, so 1x1 squares will probably not happen.
They also seem to feel that the amount of space gained from clearing the minimum provinces need to progress as well from tech expansions provide the right amount of challenge.
it's not changing size of expansion, it's gaining 1 1X1 square for the full expansion, that would be 25 1X1 squares.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
ahh so once you collect 25 of these then you'd get a normal sized expansion? Interesting, but still very unlikely due the devs feeling that we get enough space.