• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Green Room...a very very old game

DeletedUser1901

If allowed, I'll bring some daffodil flowers to use as cups since we have the brew!

DeletedUser2963

Looks around sadly, and tries to sneak in a brook to save the green grass, green plant and toadstool.

DeletedUser4355

Can I bring in music ? coz beer will be fun with music !!!

DeletedUser3880

The babbling brook will be allowed in and now the flowers don't have to be anything but green...thanks.

Music is a bit general a category. No Polkas and no hip hop but jazz will be allowed into the room...

DeletedUser2396

Well if jazz is in the green room along with a table we should all request that the Princess do a table dance for us while she is serving beer with buttered popcorn "yummie for the tummie" it is a good thing their is a log here we can build a campfire when it gets dark, use the sheet as a tent over the table for the Princess while she dances we don't want her getting wet when it rains this should keep the plant on the table green so it doesn't turn yellow an die because then we would need a tombstone which would look grim but thankfully there are butterflys that would fly above an around it which would be really nice, now since the Princess will be dancing, the ToadStools will need to be cooked on the campfire so all can have something else to eat besides buttered popcorn so we will need a Grill to cook on or we could request a big cooking pot - Stewed ToadStools will be delightful ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3880

I felt the lack of punctuation like a right hook.....

But the sentiments were good.

Q

DeletedUser2963

Frowns, I am beginning to not like this room at all. Puts down a wooden floor so the Princess, who is not the table dancing kind, can entertain us all with a bit of ballet to some classical music, Dance of the Willis from Giselle, I think. Puts out the campfire and watches the shimmering butterflies flutter around the princess under the full moon's light. Can still hear the jazz being carried upon the breeze. Looks over to see my roommates sitting at the wooden table near the grill with the cooking pot on it, eating buttered popcorn, root veggies, and drinking beer out of daffodil cups. Turns and vacuums the smooth log and covers it with a sheet before sitting back down and admiring the green grass, green plant, toadstool and babbling brook.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3880

Let's punch the room up with a few more items.

Balloons of all colors...
A set of 10 foot ladders (to hang the balloons of course)
Coffee cups ( for those drizzly mornings under the sheet)
Fifteen poodles of various sizes for merriment and security

Q

DeletedUser2963

looks around in dismay at all the poodle poop now on the green grass

DeletedUser3468

Please, Please, Please, may we add a poodle pooper scooper to the room? ... or at least some bags to bag it with!!! (nice organic paper bags will do... or the biodegradable plastic ones...)

DeletedUser3942

I love the poodle pooper scooper but I fear Q will not let us have bags at all... we might need to find something else to hide the poops

DeletedUser2963

Oh....watches in horrified glee as rabbits and raccoons swarm across the green grass and take the pooper scooped pile away with them.

DeletedUser3942

Oh....watches in horrified glee as rabbits and raccoons swarm across the green grass and take the pooper scooped pile away with them.

hahaha, you made my day :D:D:D

love the rabbits and racoons

DeletedUser4333

Apples...lotsa apples to lure the racoons and rabbits from the smelly pooper scooper. Moonbeams dazzle the Fairy Princess. Alas, she is found playing with her feet as a gull flew by. The book that the bull was reading disturbed the doll, which in turn caused the poodle to ring the bell. :D

DeletedUser3880

It's always fun when you know the secret...but I have seen people tearing their hair out in the past because it just didn't occur to them. It's too simple I think..lol...

Q

DeletedUser3880

The secret is actually in the name of the game itself. Both the words Green and Room contain a set of double letters, and that is the guiding principle for bringing objects into the "room". Grass is acceptable because of the double "s", weeds would be allowed in because of the double "e"s but flowers would NOT be alright...

I've seen bulletin boards where this has gone for a month and members get berserk and try all sorts of weird "connections" when in reality its fairly simple...:)

Q