• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

the "orcacle" building

DeletedUser16929

the "orcacle" building would be a 1 x 1 size building, that would not have to be connected to a road or walkway or path of any kinds
this building would offer culture and a wise aying or advise or ancient knowledge of how the orcs and elves and humans and constructs and fairies and dwarves and goblins and halflings and elementals and dragons and high men all came to be in Elvenar, all working together for the common goods
* i would find this to be a very desirable building because of it's 1 x 1 size and if it offered high culture*
i think the wise s aying would just be a very cool bonus
oh, and naybe the "orcacle" building could look a little like an oldish, orcish, femalish kind of features standing with a yellowish/greenish staff in one orcish hand and a blueish/redish/radish looking crystal ball in her other orcish hand with an orcish grin on her orcish face.
the peoples "orcacle" building; beautiful and wise

Pheryll

Set Designer
These ideas would really need to be posted in the Ideas and Suggestion sub-forum. I am not sure how much information could be placed into a building description to flesh the game out. With all the chapter the game has, more than a building description would be needed to immerse people in the lore of Elvenar.