• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Pit

A few variations in honor of the upcoming FA.
What's your favorite?
1 2
3 4

pit 5.jpg
pit 3.jpg
pit 2.jpg
pit 1.jpg

Yogi Dave

1 It looks like the most treacherous one. All it needs is an elf, human or orc (maybe all three) being drawn into the center of the vortex to complete the horror of the bottomless pit of despair. But they are all much better the cutesy one in the game.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
2 Because I'm not odd. Okay, I do like the colors better and that it appears less trecherous.

And 4 could be improved, I think, by making the actual surface area of the water larger and the brambles around it less pronounced and/or lower.

AJ

Poor 4 - no votes - But that's what the AI goddess supplied :-D
Odds still tied at 3-3 each, but #2 is catching up with two votes.

Siorse

I like 1 the best because it looks more like what I would picture in my mind instead of the one in game.

Blindsider66

I'm partial to #2. It looks like it's ready to pull everything thats around it in. In other words, the complete opposite of how I view the Pit of our FA's. And that is something that only wants what I don't have.

Peace
Blindsider66