• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The queens guard is no more

DeletedUser7527

We have been disbanded and are no longer a fellowship and we have went our separate ways and I wish the best for all

DeletedUser19647

ohh, bad news, i hope you join a new group, you are very active in forum and game

DeletedUser7527

i am i found a new group and they even made me a mage right off the bat and they all welcomed me with open arms so its all good

DeletedUser3297

I am very happy for you! See how easy it is to find an established fellowship, instead of trying to make one?

DeletedUser7527

I am very happy for you! See how easy it is to find an established fellowship, instead of trying to make one?
ty some others that i had in that group are mad at me but i told them that they had the same oppritunity to make this move as well they didnt want the archmage spot in the one i started but wanted me to stay and try to make it work i seen it as a sinking ship and needed to go where i could grow faster and im kinda glad i listened to you all ty

Calenmir

What you failed to tell them is what you said when you abandoned us and turned the FS over to me without my consent. Want me to share more?

DeletedUser7527

i dont need the drama all i said was i was going to go to the other fellowship and you all could come as well and you said that you and some others didnt like the idea and thaught it was a takeover im done and im asking you right here in front of everyone please stop and quit harrassing me it is a violation of the rules if you would look at the rules