• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The sad epitome of VV farming

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Crafting Coldfire Artifacts into Phoenix Artifacts then crafting Phoenix Artifacts into Coldfire Artifacts until you don't have enough left to craft any more, but have used up lots of Catalysts and accumlulated enough VV to open several chests when the event is over.

DeletedUser24439

I don't even bother with VV farming as I more often than not get the least desirable prize. As an RNG element, I've learned to not even worry about what I get from it and just open it and move on.

I just opened this one now (KPs were least desirable):

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 11.45.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 11.45.27 AM.png
    344.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 11.49.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 11.49.36 AM.png
    488 KB · Views: 130

DeletedUser19818

Pretty damn sad when farming VV is better than any prizes. This event was a steaming turd pile. I find myself opening the chests and hoping I don't get more essence because then I feel the need to keep opening chests. I'd honestly be fine with ending the event now, I quit trying on the quest line after the first few because I just don't care if I get anything.

khanhia

Pretty damn sad when farming VV is better than any prizes. This event was a steaming turd pile. I find myself opening the chests and hoping I don't get more essence because then I feel the need to keep opening chests. I'd honestly be fine with ending the event now, I quit trying on the quest line after the first few because I just don't care if I get anything.
Why do you open the chest during the event? the odds chances and you chance of getting any of the other items are reduced and the VV does not decay.. I would suggest that you wait until the event is over and then pray to RNG gods.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Why do you open the chest during the event? the odds chances and you chance of getting any of the other items are reduced and the VV does not decay.. I would suggest that you wait until the event is over and then pray to RNG gods.
Gathmag is talking about the chests opened with Essences, not the chests opened with VV. You can't save your essences for later, they evaporate at the end of the event.

Pheryll

Set Designer
You're assuming I don't do that as well....
Not quite. I am saying that there are more evolving buildings that can be cycled than there are artifact exchanges, and evolving buildings are not limited to a certain number of cycles like the artifacts are, so evolving building VV farming is better than artifact exchange VV farming. My argument is more on the lines if you do a then you should also be doing b. If you are already doing b, then doing a is a matter of choice. If you are doing a but not b, then you have more to gain by doing b than by doing a.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
My argument is more on the lines if you do a then you should also be doing b. If you are already doing b, then doing a is a matter of choice. If you are doing a but not b, then you have more to gain by doing b than by doing a.
Your argument is too long. My point is that it is a sad statement about the game that it is worth my while to craft grand prizes back-and-forth into each other until they are all gone

AtaguS

@Ashrem does this mean you have been able to craft a 2019 artifact more than once in your MA? I crafted 1 early on and the option to craft another has not shown up again since. I'm wondering if it's even worth trying to get more CF artifacts if the 4 I have in inventory aren't convertable...

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
@Ashrem does this mean you have been able to craft a 2019 artifact more than once in your MA? I crafted 1 early on and the option to craft another has not shown up again since. I'm wondering if it's even worth trying to get more CF artifacts if the 4 I have in inventory aren't convertable...
I have crafted two 2019s from coldfires in the MA, and have been checking rigorously for the past 6 days and the option has not come up again. I'm hoping it does since I have two more coldfire to convert. Good luck to you. They certainly aren't making it easy on us, and I'm glad I got two, after what you've just said.

Darielle

This is good to know and give me hope. Thanks @Darielle !
Just got another 2019 artifact when I woke up this morning (always in the morning, for some reason). I was dismayed to find that it cost 5 cc instead of the 3 it cost me the last time. I only had 4 that I had saved for when another artifact came up and was out of steel relics (I'm waiting for tomorrow's tourney to build them up again). I wound up paying a few diamonds for it, but it was worth it. I'm now happily crafting it in the MA. I am wondering if the next artifact will cost even more than 5cc, if the price jumped after the first two. Come to think of it, I think the first one cost me two combined catalysts (not positive) ... the second one I know was three. Third one is five. Hmmmm. Make sure you have extra, AtaguS, for when you get it.

Darielle

Thanks! I actually had 2 show up, back to back... late last night and then just now. My little fire phoenix had a huge growth spurt :D Same as you, I didn't have the CCs to craft the second one so ended up using the last of my time instants to push them through the MA. Well worth it!
View attachment 7400
Beautiful! I don't have a fire yet, but I am looking for it daily (I'd better get those steel relics so I can snag it when I see it.) If I can craft one more 2019 from the two I get in the FA, then I'll have seven 2019 artifacts. Hopefully I can make mine as pretty as yours.

Deleted User - 3932582

I was dismayed to find that it cost 5 cc instead of the 3 it cost me the last time.
There are 2 different recipes for each artifact conversions. They're identical except one costs 3 CC and another costs 5 CC. You can get either one, it's random.