• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The state of the Moonstone sets?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I've been out of it a while and my search-fu is weak. Are the Moonstone set pieces still available (in particular the endless scrolls?

BrinDarby

Moonestone has, for awhile, been 1 to a customer.... unless
you earned them before the chgs were made....

If you don't have the specific piece either placed or in inventory
it can appear for crafting in your MA, otherwise no way to get more.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Thanks. That's less exciting since I have two of the full sets in one city except no endless scrolls at all. C'est la vie.

BrinDarby

if you don't have an Endless Scroll, you can craft one.....
its so non Spire players can aquire 1 full set, but only 1.

BrinDarby

@SoggyShorts ,
in my 2pk setup, I just use 1 M. Gate..... that way I can
use use 3 plants, 3 trees, and 4 scrolls.... even if I went
for the 4pk setup, I'd still only use 1 gate.

I'll assume you did simmilar with the 1 scroll setup.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Don't I wish I could sell my endless scroll pieces to other players. I managed to get about 15 of them past the 8 full moonstone sets I have. I wonder what they would be worth in an open market? I only wish when the Fire Phoenix was up I had worked hard to get a second one. I know at least one player on K who has the second and she's always at the top of the tournament. Must really be nice.

AJ

Henroo

Oh Wise One
So if I sell my Moonstone Library, it will eventually appear in the MA? Double-checking before I sell it.
If it is the only one you have. If you were playing back in the old days when the Moonstone Set was in the spire and you have multiple copies then you would have to get rid of them all before it would appear in the MA. I would advise upgrading if you have multiples. Also be aware the Moonstone Library itself is rather expensive to craft. I do not remember the exact figures, but I'm pretty sure it is the most expensive single item in the magic academy.

If it is the only one you have. If you were playing back in the old days when the Moonstone Set was in the spire and you have multiple copies then you would have to get rid of them all before it would appear in the MA. I would advise upgrading if you have multiples. Also be aware the Moonstone Library itself is rather expensive to craft. I do not remember the exact figures, but I'm pretty sure it is the most expensive single item in the magic academy.
Thanks Henroo. And thanks for the reminder that it's expensive. Like 29 CCs or something like that

Lady Dastardly

And thanks for the reminder that it's expensive. Like 29 CCs or something like that
25 CC's and 12000 spell fragments
It can also take months for it to reappear for crafting. The odds for the library recipe to show up seem to be lower than the smaller buildings in the set. I personally know of several players who had very lengthy waits after they sold a low chapter library.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
High pop, high culture, +goodies galore...worth the 16 RRs each chapter, IMO.
But you get the same amount of spell fragments and daily CC regardless of what level the Library is. So all upgrading the Moonstone Library gives you is some extra population, culture, and tier 2 goods. Generally speaking, you get more from upgrading an evolving building or set building than from upgrading the Moonstone Library. For that matter, the other parts of the Moonstone set are much more effective to upgrade because they are so much smaller. The Library is actually one of the last buildings in my city I upgrade every chapter.

25 CC's and 12000 spell fragments
It can also take months for it to reappear for crafting. The odds for the library recipe to show up seem to be lower than the smaller buildings in the set. I personally know of several players who had very lengthy waits after they sold a low chapter library.
Good to know. Maybe I'll hold off on selling it (even though it's now 6 chapters behind). It might not be worth it to miss the daily CCs for an undetermine length of time, just for additional pop and goods