• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Winchesters - Ranked #1858

truelinor

o_O Yes, you read that right! [strikeout]We are ranked 1858![/strikeout]

We are now [strikeout]879 - 843 - 739 506[/strikeout] 477! Another jump! And 17 members strong!

We are a new fellowship - just started a couple weeks ago. So, if you want to get on at the ground floor level and help build something fantastic, join us! We'd love to have you, be you elf :elf: or human :human: ! Everyone is a :gem: to us! :D

Do not think because we are new that we don't know a thing or two! We have plenty of knowledge :kp: and are willing to share that will the very youngest of cities! We also welcome others with experience! :cool:

Message me here, post here, or message me in game . Whatever you like. :)

Last edited:

truelinor

We have grown! From the time I posted my first post until now we have got [strikeout]three - 4[/strikeout] I have lost count of how many new members we've gotten. So, I would imagine our rank has changed (It has!:D See first post! ;)). I just wanted everyone to know that we are a new growing fellowship! Would love to have you join us. I have another city in another world, and some of the other players do too, but new and inexperienced players are also encouraged to join! We'd love to have you! :D As long as you are actively playing the game! ;)

That's not to say experienced players can't join. We are open for everyone right now! Please consider The Winchesters when making your selection for a fellowship! We're just getting off and it's going to be a fun ride to the top! :D :p :cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser14960

Hi there Truelinor

If i have any new player requests to join my house and their boosts do not fit what i am looking for i will be sure to send them your way .

Good luck Friend

keith

truelinor

Why, thank you, Keith! I will do the same - although atm I think I would take anyone - there will always be time to search for particular members when we are almost full - which we are getting close to - only 10 spots left! Yep, we have 15 members now! :);):D:cool::):D:):):rolleyes::);):):cool::p:)

Oh, and btw, got a new member just today! I will have to look up our new ranking status soon as it registers on elvenstats! :D

I am going to have to get a sig! lol

truelinor

We now have 17 members! Come join us!

We are looking for someone who has a boost in Planks and is making a lot of them now! lol Also boosts in Silk and Gems. Of course, you don't have to have all three! Join and see how much fun a fellowship can be! :D

truelinor

Our rank is now 477! Wow, that sure is better than when I started this thread just about 1 month ago!

We're filling up fast! Come join while you still can! We'd love to have you! :)