• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

This update....

DeletedUser702

I go and log in after not being able to be in there all day. To find the fellowship tab (which I don't really want to do) and the screen where my houses, main hall and all the building are flat out gone. I can go and research but thats about it.

Can someone tell me why this is?

DeletedUser

Sounds like some flavor of computer memory failure. I'd try logging out, closing your browser and trying again. If that doesn't work, clear flashplayer's and your browser's cache. If it still doesn't work, that's beyond my ability to solve but hopefully someone on the official team can help you.

DeletedUser511

This update has had problems for a few but the others seem to think we are wrong and there isnt a problem and that it is our computers. So these people suggested we go out a buy a new computer to handle the update.LOL The cache and all is a good suggestion but who knows if that will help. Our caches can handle a lot and seems to be a suggestion anyways from people.:rolleyes:

Edit: You should have put this in the bug forum so the right people can see it. Maybe a Mod will move it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser702

I didn't know where to put it. If I have to I will reboot the PC. If that doesn't work then I guess I will start over on another server. This PC is not even 2 years old. I run virus check etc every day so I doubt it is any of that. It was fun while it lasted.