• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Three Glacier Giant Buildings Linked

• Thread starter DeletedUser6368
  • Start date

DeletedUser9601

You make viable points. Now here's mine. Elvenar advertises as a free-to-play then offers set buildings only a select few can get?

How about this point. Inno made 3 buildings, all of which are better than your precious set buildings, guaranteed, if you finish the main quest line, the daily quest line, and cash in on double token days.
You and many others opted instead for the set buildings and other daily prizes, all of which have a very obvious "percent change" associated with them.
Yes, its unfortunate that RNG wasn't in your favor this time. But don't expect a massive overhaul to the seasonal event prize system. You're just going to be disappointed.

dikke ikke

Good planning is half of the game, I made some drawings before on how i would like to connect my set buildings and how many i needed of each type and i have them all. 3 hands, 1 troll, 3 fountains and 2 vortexes. If my calculations are right then 2 hands, the troll, 2 fountains and the 2 vortexes touch 3 different types of set buildings and give the full bonus. I don't spend diamonds on the game, i just check out the forums and GoK for good ideas and plan ahead, another helpful tool for planning is elvenar architect. Use what is available and things will become easier

DeletedUser5800

May I add there is no way to present anything so that everyone understands it, I actually didn't know that until Elvenar but it has been proven true over and over. Explain it one way and confuse this person, explain another and confuse this person... the majority of people are apparently just really freaking confused all the time. :confused::confused::confused:

I posted a message explaining set buildings, I directed people to all the places they could read about them and see pics and so forth, I re-explained in the chat eleven times, I had multiple one on one conversations about it. I didn't like them, want them or care yet I understood how they worked, had a forum thread going about it before the event started (thanks to sniping a beta post), had already began explaining them in the game before GoK had a page about it. I seriously did everything I could have done except go to peoples houses and do it for them while explaining why I was doing what I was doing and we still have people that got multiple set buildings and have them placed in their city not touching each other at all and trying to figure out what they do!

People are just very good at being confused. :rolleyes:

May I add I have been confused once also... once. :p
(It was a Tuesday at approx. 1pm before the first FA, I was seriously very confused about the 3 paths with 3 switches on 3 pages not knowing there were 3 pages.
3 paths, 3 switches and 3 pages was just to many 3's of things.) o_O

DeletedUser12423

I don't spend diamonds on the game, i just check out the forums and GoK for good ideas and plan ahead, another helpful tool for planning is elvenar architect. Use what is available and things will become easier
Yeah, I think you missed the part where I did all that ^ ^ I did follow GoK and save keys for Giants Hands, and did only 140s like a pro. I even bought diamonds. I'm in the 1% of very unlikely unluck =D