• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Three Glacier Giants feedback

juniperknome

I skipped trying for the double day 3 rd grand prize for tries for the candy cane tree now I am glad I did won 3 of them. inno really need to do something with the orc prizes low level culture and supplies just does not mean much how about orc strategist or general for the low level

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
There will not be any tolerance of persistent harassment on this forum, any sighting of it by a moderator will be dealt with accordingly. All personal matters should be taken privately or reported accordingly using the tools we provide you.

~Xelenia

DeletedUser

Seriously?

You have got to be kidding me. Right as I am waiting for the page to refresh and give me whatever reward I was supposed to get from the 90 Crown chest, I get a "stream error" dialog box over the chest choice interface, then the freaking game tells me it's down for maintenance. It reloads and it's Event over and I've got nothing. So very glad I didn't waste diamonds on that.

DeletedUser11942

I just want to say I think the Glasier Giants was an awesome event, I won two of the grand prizes, and eight other event items from the keys chest. It was totally awesome..really! I was not happy about the Holloween Event, but this event was to me in my opinion outstanding! I was able to compete with quests in the amount of time to recieve the rewards. Good job on this event, I hope all future events will be as good as this one was, Thank you Elvenar Team for the good work! P.S.- ( I loved the snow effects....awesome!)

zen2 (1).png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12423

All credit to Sir Squirrel
He did mine, too. Good guy ^ ^
I haven't seen much of him, I think he collected enough walnuts (keys) for this winter =D

You have got to be kidding me. Right as I am waiting for the page to refresh and give me whatever reward I was supposed to get from the 90 Crown chest, I get a "stream error" dialog box over the chest choice interface, then the freaking game tells me it's down for maintenance. It reloads and it's Event over and I've got nothing. So very glad I didn't waste diamonds on that.
That really, really is a bummer =( Sorry, I feel your pain =(

DeletedUser14718

It was fun, but as a new player I was stuck for a long time because I could not move forward or decline the tasks.

DeletedUser12586

I'm thoroughly enjoying that although the winter event has ended, the snow has remained in our cities. When I returned to play Elvenar it was midway through the autumn event, I adored the autumn leaves and pumpkins but quickly missed them as the event took the deco away. However, with this event they've left the lush scenery and adorable snowman. Thanks so much Inno!

Tauriel Dragonwood

Winter Set.JPG

I’ve tried every combination possible but I can’t get all the Winter Event set pieces to touch each other.

I have the Ice Mountain Troll next to the Giant’s Hand.
The Frozen Fountain in front of the Ice Mountain Troll and
The Frozen Orc Vortex in front of the Giant’s Hand.

The Ice Mountain Troll and the Frozen Orc Vortex are the only 2 pieces touching 3 set pieces.

The Frozen Fountain and the Giant’s Hand are only touching 2 set pieces.

The Support Team is unable to help me. They’ve told me to position the set buildings a certain way which I have already done.
Does anyone know if there is another way to position the Winter Set Buildings to produce everything they are supposed to?

I logged onto Gems of Knowledge website and found my answer. According to Gems of Knowledge, “With one of each building, it is possible to place the buildings in such a way that 2 of the buildings will be able to achieve maximum bonus level. You may be able to get 3 or 4 buildings to maximum level if you won 2 Frozen Fountains, in addition to each of the other set buildings.”

I thought you could get the maximum bonus from the 4 Winter set buildings but you can’t. Only 2 pieces can touch 3 set pieces. If I had an extra Frozen Fountain, I could place that set building and possibly get 3 or 4 buildings to maximum level.

Thank you Gems of Knowledge.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1390

I think the flaw may be in your assumption about what they are supposed to produce. It is natural to imagine you should be able to get all four to touch all three others and get the max bonus for each. As I understand it however, there is no way to do that with one of each building.

k777

[Q
UOTE="Tauriel Dragonwood, post: 96138, member: 547"]View attachment 3642
I’ve tried every combination possible but I can’t get all the Winter Event set pieces to touch each other.

I have the Ice Mountain Troll next to the Giant’s Hand.
The Frozen Fountain in front of the Ice Mountain Troll and
The Frozen Orc Vortex in front of the Giant’s Hand.

The Ice Mountain Troll and the Frozen Orc Vortex are the only 2 pieces touching 3 set pieces.

The Frozen Fountain and the Giant’s Hand are only touching 2 set pieces.

The Support Team is unable to help me. They’ve told me to position the set buildings a certain way which I have already done.
Does anyone know if there is another way to position the Winter Set Buildings to produce everything they are supposed to?[/QUOTE]

k777

You can't get max with only 1 of each building. This frustrated a lot of people, since they didn't tell us that when they rolled it out. You also don't get the best result with 1 of each building in the arrangement they showed when they rolled it out. One hopes in future they will do better if they're going to keep doing set buildings.

Tauriel Dragonwood

As I understand it however, there is no way to do that with one of each building.
You are absolutely correct Elven Ivory.

I logged onto Gems of Knowledge website and found my answer. According to Gems of Knowledge, “With one of each building, it is possible to place the buildings in such a way that 2 of the buildings will be able to achieve maximum bonus level. You may be able to get 3 or 4 buildings to maximum level if you won 2 Frozen Fountains, in addition to each of the other set buildings.”

I thought you could get the maximum bonus from the 4 Winter set buildings but you can’t. Only 2 pieces can touch 3 set pieces. If I had an extra Frozen Fountain, I could place that set building and possibly get 3 or 4 buildings to maximum level.

The Unbeliever

This is frankly hilarious, and makes me even happier that I just skipped over this crappy event!lol...

They 'ported' the set buildings from FoE, yet managed to nerf them to the point of being beyond useless!
In FoE for example, Every. Single. Set, can get it's full bonus with just 1 of each building... (though the 'newest' winter set might be slightly off that?)
Why the heck was it so hard for Inno to do the same here?

Add to this silliness that in Elvenar, we're also limited to just 1 'full set', since they've locked away 2+ building as 0-1 'Grand Prize' availabilities, and it just adds insult to injury. :(

I can understand that Inno may not want the FoE 'situation', whereby players end up with cities that are just entirely a few AW's & nothing but 50-60 sets of a set building, but 'cmon man, this isn't even trying to make things remotely useful!
(and yes, there really are players in that 'other game' who spent enough diamonds to get 40-50+ sets... 600-700+ kp's/day is fun apparently!)