• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open Thrones aw bug?

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Im not sure if this is a bug or not. I obvously wasnt thrilled about the extreme loss of culture from the thrones aw after this aw update. It went form a bonus of 35,100 to 1759 bonus. Quite a difference... But iv heard several ppl mention to me that this seems wrong and should be higher and/or that theres are higher at a lower level. So i was wondering if something actually was wrong here or not.

Im at the start of wood elves, 234 aw levels, thrones level 30. And its this way on two different cities. But both show the same 1759 cult bonus. - Disconnecting aw from main hall and reconnecting changes nothing. So given that both cities are showing exactly the same thing i didnt think it was a bug. But several ppl from different elvenar groups have all mentioned that something didnt seem right about what i was saying. So bug or not a bug?

thrones.jpg

thrones2.jpg

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
perhaps i was not clear enough... selecting it, moving it, disconnecting it, reconnecting it... none of it changes anything on either city.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
done a few diff times. Makes no change.
And its not only the same on both my cities, both cities play on different desktops as well. (I find it easier that way.)
Maybe put in a support ticket? Keep in mind they are getting many right now so it may take a little longer than normal for a response. Make sure to add in everything you already tried and did several times and the photos.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
Maybe put in a support ticket? Keep in mind they are getting many right now so it may take a little longer than normal for a response. Make sure to add in everything you already tried and did several times and the photos.
edit: Got a reply. Short version: its workign correctly.

So my lvl 30 Aw Thrones gives a 'culture bonus' of 1759.
Mean while i can build regularly available culture buildings at this stage worth 3500...

Last edited:

TimeMachine

@Dominionofgod I really understand your irritation and frustration about them changes and I cannot or don't want to explain mi sight to whom this changes could make sense and what kind of sense that could be.

Just writing to inform and warn you because I guess it is not allowed to post answers from In-Game-Support in the forum. ;)

TimeMachine

In german forum it is said in forum rule 13:

13. Dicussions about Discipinary Actions, Moderation and Support-Tickets
You are not permitted to dicuss decisions. discipinary actions or responses from our support staff in the forum.
All posts of this type will be immediately deleted and possibly penalized.

Just recognized that I cannot find any forum rules for US-Forum at the moment.
Maybe this is just forbidden in germany or I am just not able to find the US-Forum-Rules?

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
no idea. Iv never seen or heard of such a rule before your comment. And i dont read the german forums. I took german actually, failed pretty miserably even tho i actually wanted to learn that. (A good lesson to learn. Dont put a language class first thing in the morning... and dont take bendril before going to school lol) So yea, i dont read the german fourms.
Doesnt make sense tho. This fourm was designed for discussion about the game; designed for inno to communicate with the player base.. Were even in a specifically designated 'bug' section. So innos response to possible bugs that players are talking about.... seems highly relevant.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Right in the Forum Rules link on the main page of this forum, and has been there for all the years the forum has existed:

13. Discussions about bans and support tickets
It is strictly forbidden to discuss any in-game bans or support tickets on the forum. Such topics will be deleted, punishment may follow.