• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Till when will MA recipe for phoenix artifacts remain??

Myosmar

Is there an official announcement about exactly when will the recipes disappear from MA?

Does anyone knows how did they disappear on Beta, as in was there a timer or announcement that told them it was about to be taken out in X days?

Still have 4 Coldfire artifacts sitting in my inventory and MA has been very unlocky so far even though I checked every cycle.

Alpha Lyrae

There was just a message that they will disappear on April 24

The definitive answer...

Cold Fire Artifacts.png

michmarc

I was just about to post to complain about that. I have a L9 fire phoenix and a coldfire artifact. I was expecting to pick up a second coldfire in the FA to cook into a fire upgrade for my phoenix but it looks like that won't be possible?

Poor move -- the conversion (or at least the one from coldfires) should stay until past the FA.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
There is another 7 days. Hopefully, the recipe will appear in your MA! Plenty of time.

Only for those who do not need one from the FA. Can your fellowship complete the first two stages in one day to get that artifact from the second chest? And if so, you would have mere hours after that before the crafting recipe is removed Friday evening when the new game day starts.

Alpha Lyrae

Luckily, the OP seems to already have his Coldfire artifacts ready to convert, so he doesn't necessarily need to wait on the FA.

T6583

On beta, the recipe was removed right before FA started. An utterly terrible move, Inno.
My understanding is that even though they made an announcement that the recipe was being removed in Beta before the FA it turns out that wasn't the case. https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/gathering-of-the-phoenix-cults.14626/post-85022
I wonder if the announcement was set to go out regardless and if we still might end up with the crafting recipe for the duration of the FA as well.

Deleted User - 4366037

My understanding is that even though they made an announcement that the recipe was being removed in Beta before the FA it turns out that wasn't the case. https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/gathering-of-the-phoenix-cults.14626/post-85022
I wonder if the announcement was set to go out regardless and if we still might end up with the crafting recipe for the duration of the FA as well.
That is interesting that beta players were still seeing artifacts, but it would mean that announcement is entirely inaccurate. I would need a confirmation from Inno before I'd decide to waste time with this FA.