• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Time Instant

DeletedUser13200

I have a question about the "Time" instant.

When I received the time instant to decrease production time, I used it on a construction that was to take 9 hrs. The Time instant I had was 14 hrs. When I used it, the entire Time instant was used up.

Is that supposed to happen? Is it a Time instant that is a one time use to reduce construction time up to xx hrs?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

wooly110

kctanzen

Yes, that is how it works -- and as intended.

I have put forward an idea to include the entire builder hut queue as one block of time, just for this type of thing.
So a player having these nice long instant boosters doesn't wind up wasting the time longer than a big upgrade, 5 hours or so in your case.

Not sure where you are chapter wise, but for me, just starting Fairies, pretty much the only thing that is at a 14+ hour build time is a main hall upgrade, tier 3 factory, and my overly scouted scout.