• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Timing of updating buildings and productions.

StrongJean

Is it possible to maybe shorten the times needed for productions and updating the buildings? I enjoy the game very much but, spent quite some diamonds to move ahead a little faster. I think that is an idea every player may like :)

StrongJean

Wow, thank you for responding, I just started to play on 15 days ago still stage 1 but, building fast spending some diamonds. I played a game for 8 years got tired of it :) Now, I am looking for a suitable fellowship but, non of my inquires has been answered.

Crow Last Elf

@StrongJean , when I first started to play, I was frustrated by the delays between being able to play. If you delve into the challenges of fighting (on PC), you'll see more of what the game has to offer. Also, a different part of the game opens to you in Chpt. 3. If I was to start again, I would start in 2 worlds, one to create an Elf city and one to create a Human city, the challenges are different.

AtaguS

Welcome to the game @StrongJean ! I have no doubt you will find the right fellowship in no time, don't give up. Have you posted in the Members Seeking Fellowship section of this forum yet? Also helps to browse the Fellowships Seeking Member section and look for the what interests you.
Wait times were a struggle for me in the beginning as well and I nearly didn't stick with the game because of them. I'm glad I did! 3 years later I'm still having a fabulous time, even though I just started a 40hr scout, lol lol. Time Instants are a real help, once you get your Magic Academy up and running or get to play in the Spire of Eternity. In the meantime there are a few sites that help to pass the time between upgrades...Check out the Lounge on this forum for good chat and fun, or there is Elvenar Gems of Knowledge to learn a great deal about what's to come, and then there is elvenstats and from there a nice link to your city on elvenarchitect. There you can plan and re-plan how you want your city to look to your heart's content.

StrongJean

Hi Crow Last Elf, thank you for your response it is an interesting game and I enjoy it. I began a second world but went as elf again maybe I can change it. Fighting, I have an army but no clue on how to fight trying my best but, get defeated a lot loll. One day, I will make it I know :) One more task and then I can go to stage two just have to accumulate more resources. Thanks again!

StrongJean

Yes this can be done with time instants. You can win them in the spire or you can create them via crafting. They used to be offered during events but it is my understanding that Inno might no longer be doing that.

Thank you for responding, I have noticed that I have received a couple but now, I am creating them in the Magic Academy if I have enough resources. I have to build them up have been learning a lot since I started the game 15 days ago.

NightshadeCS

Hi, @StrongJean !! This game is definitely a marathon, not a sprint. Welcome to the Forum and feel free to start a new thread in the Questions section whenever you need a little input from those of us who have been around a while.

A good fellowship, in my opinion, is key. There is enough down time that you want some fun folks around to help you pass the time. Plus, growing your city is much easier with a support system.

Happy building!
NS

Crow Last Elf

I began a second world but went as elf again maybe I can change it.

I am sure that you can't change it... but here's the good news... 3 cities is not too many. Fighting with Elven units is different than Human units, I've read. Also, some players prefer to build their city so that they mostly offer goods instead of fighting to open provinces, and win battles, such as in tournaments. So 3 cities is not too many. Sounds like 4 is the right number!

StrongJean

Hi, @StrongJean !! This game is definitely a marathon, not a sprint. Welcome to the Forum and feel free to start a new thread in the Questions section whenever you need a little input from those of us who have been around a while.

A good fellowship, in my opinion, is key. There is enough down time that you want some fun folks around to help you pass the time. Plus, growing your city is much easier with a support system.

Happy building!
NS
Thank you, so I have noticed, it's ok, I like the game and have a lot of patience but, I cannot find a good fellowship that accepts my level since I am new to the game 15 days but, have been building and updating a lot as well as visits every day still have a lot to learn :) I did send out inquiries to fs but, no one answered. Oh well eventually it will happen so I hope. Thank you for responding to my post.

Kekune

I did send out inquiries to fs but, no one answered. Oh well eventually it will happen so I hope. Thank you for responding to my post.
If you're looking at large/top ranked groups, check for one that (a) explicitly says they don't care about rank and/or (b) has more than one opening. Many large groups are more likely to take a chance (and it is a chance, from their perspective) on a brand new player if they have multiple spots open.

If you're writing to more modestly-sized groups, have you checked them out on elvenstats.com? They may have an inactive archmage, which is unfortunately common. You should avoid those groups anyway.

StrongJean

Thank you Kekune for responding to my post and I am actively looking. I need a fellowship that is willing to help me grow. I do visits every day and always helped others in my former game were I reached top level pretty quick :) I like your Avatar! Love those little lizzards

Jiali

@StrongJean, Welcome to Elvenar! It's most definitely a challenge. That's the fun part. At 15 days into the game, the best part is in front of you :) May I suggest saving your diamonds? There's no way to race through this game and they may come in handy later on as you run short of space in your city. Space is a valuable commodity in-game!

This forum is a great resource for info and with the advice above, you will go far. Most of all, find a good fellowship!

If you are having problems with that, try the "search fellowship" function in the game itself. Click on your score, then select the "fellowships" tab, click "show all" and select "join directly". You will have a choice of fellowships that need no invitation! Pick one with openings that suits your taste.

As you play for a while, you can decide if that's where you want to be. Hopefully, you will land a good FS on your first try but if not... There are so many groups that would love to have you on their team.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Wow, thank you for responding, I just started to play on 15 days ago still stage 1 but, building fast spending some diamonds.

oh dude don't spend diamonds so early
except for having three builders

if you are spending diamonds because you are having trouble producing enough goods what you need is a good fs that will help you out
if you are using them to speed upgrades DON'T
the times you are facing now are nothing compared to what you'll be seeing in a few more chapters

StrongJean

@StrongJean, Welcome to Elvenar! It's most definitely a challenge. That's the fun part. At 15 days into the game, the best part is in front of you :) May I suggest saving your diamonds? There's no way to race through this game and they may come in handy later on as you run short of space in your city. Space is a valuable commodity in-game!

This forum is a great resource for info and with the advice above, you will go far. Most of all, find a good fellowship!

If you are having problems with that, try the "search fellowship" function in the game itself. Click on your score, then select the "fellowships" tab, click "show all" and select "join directly". You will have a choice of fellowships that need no invitation! Pick one with openings that suits your taste.

As you play for a while, you can decide if that's where you want to be. Hopefully, you will land a good FS on your first try but if not... There are so many groups that would love to have you on their team.

Thank you so much for responding to my post and the good advice regarding the diamonds :) I enjoy this game a lot more than the one I played for so many years. I joint a fellowship at the beginning when I started the first day, thought I had to it looks like that I have to leave first before I can ask for another that is more suitable for me. I don't mind challenges at all that's actually fun always did them when I had enough resources. I just don't know how to fight yet lol lost twice and began negotiating. Just need stronger fighters in my army but, this will take a while it seems. Well, thanks again:) and stay safe!