• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

to many red panda artifacts

hvariidh gwendrot

this isn't really a bug, and you may place it wherever, but stop with the red panda artifacts for spire rewards already, how many 2000 spell fragments conversions can a player take converting this worthless item till you guys stop giving it 3 times a week (and more) to every player?

Flashfyre

this isn't really a bug, and you may place it wherever, but stop with the red panda artifacts for spire rewards already, how many 2000 spell fragments conversions can a player take converting this worthless item till you guys stop giving it 3 times a week (and more) to every player?
Then why put this in the Bug Report section?!?!
Just because YOU don't need them doesn't mean they shouldn't be available for those players who don't already have a Red Panda.
I have a Lvl10 one in my main city, still got 3 artifacts.
I didn't have one in my second city, but, guess what? I crafted the base and got enough artifacts to level it to Lvl8.
By your "demands" I would have a Lvl1 Red Panda with no way to upgrade it.

JFC, people, not everything has to benefit you personally. Things that don't are not reason to file complaints and bug reports.

hvariidh gwendrot

ok maybe it's just people i play with because everyone i chat with is sick of these, things even though they do convert to frags, pretty sure i said place this wherever as it isn't really a bug, so the ones who need to get over themselves may do so vs the hostility they seem to need to vent lol the rest thanks for chipping in

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Because there are thousands of new and returning players every day, not just the people who have been here since the event where they were introduced? I'd like a Red Panda Master, but it's going to be a while:
1675536343050.png

Moho

Chef
I'd like a Red Panda Master, but it's going to be a while:
In contrast, I have a Red Panda Master in each city and enough artifacts to evolve a second one to level 10 or 9. In three different cities. (I wish I could earn a second base.)

Luck is such a whimsical lover.

hvariidh gwendrot

golly new players everyday wow. how about putting in different artifacts to win, they will over do it as well i'm sure and let you all convert them to fragments too :)

Last edited:

wen724

golly new players everyday wow. how about putting in different artifacts to win, they will over do it as well i'm sure and let you all convert them to fragments too :)
On Monday they had announced that the Red Panda Master artifacts were going to be phased out of the spire and a different one phased in. They do rotate different artifacts in and out of the spire on a regular basis. You can see when it is going to happen by checking out the announcements forum periodically.