• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

To Speed or not to Speed...

DeletedUser627

Is it my imagination, or has there been a developer-led theme that we should all slow down? You gotta love these guys...or not.

Today we have their latest hypocrisy: Ancient Wonder purchases. In theory, who can object to a simple sales gimmick? No one. We all know that someone needs to spend money or none of us will have a game to play.

But really? After all the bordering-on-the-preachy moderator intonations that we have to proceed with patience, be willing to build slowly, blah blah blah...the first major payer option they're going to offer is to accomplish the exact opposite of their own game theory?

So, since proceeding at a faster pace doesn't go against the nature of the game, I intend to NEVER hear another moderator pushing this "slow down and be patient" line.

DeletedUser43

Yup. That is their m.o. around here. Blame the players for going too fast instead of the lack of content. Then slow the game down even more. Then sell things to speed the game up and make it playable again.

I am not a fan of being forced into sales. So, I intensely dislike this habit of theirs.