• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Toggle Button

Off Constantly

As I play this game I find and need to find where my road is at times. I was wondering if you could put a toggle switch to hide building so one could upgrade all there streets because now they can see them. I am upgrading to use roads for culture and would like them all to be the same. Thanks for a good relaxing game.

Wood Wanderer

As I play this game I find and need to find where my road is at times. I was wondering if you could put a toggle switch to hide building so one could upgrade all there streets because now they can see them. I am upgrading to use roads for culture and would like them all to be the same. Thanks for a good relaxing game.
I find this more of a problem when I need to move roads. You can build roads over old roads without selling the old ones. Also you don't need to build them one square at a time. You only need to click the beginning and ending point to build the whole section. This usually gets me around this problem when building or replacing roads.

RosehawkATA

An on/off toggle would be awesome, keep the building outlines mapped out/highlighted like when you click the move button, but make them disappear so you can see what you're doing when rearranging your city.