• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tome of Secrets: via Beta

DeletedUser627

Here is the full list of levels of the ancient wonder Tome of secrets.

Obviously, level 1 is visible, so i'll start with level 2 onwards.

Level 2: Total relics required. 5 tier 1 relics. 3 of those relics are from your boosted good. 140 kp needed. Output: 1 kp per 24/h + 1040 supplies per scouted area.

Level 3: Total relics required. 7 tier 1 relics. 4 of those relics are from your boosted good. 198 kp needed.
Output. 1kp per 24/h + 1600 supplies per scouted area.

Level 4: Total relics required. 8 tier 1 relics. 5 of those relics are from your boosted good. 250 kp needed.
Output: 1 kp per 24/h + 2200 supplies per scoutd area.

Level 5: Total relics required. 10 tier 1 relics. 6 of those relics are from your boosted good. 300 kp needed.
Output: 1kp per 24/h + 2800 supplies per scouted area.

Level 6: New ring of 9 runes needed. Upgrade cost: 16.200 tier 1 goods: 2300 of those goods are from your boosted good.
Output: 2kp per 24/h + 4200 supplies per scouted area.

Level 7: Total relics required. 11 tier 1 relics. 7 of those relics are from your boosted good. 390 kp needed.
Output: 2 kp per 24/h + 4900 supplies per scouted area.

Level 8: Total relics required. 11 tier 1 relics. 7 of those relics are from your boosted good. 430 kp needed.
Output: 2 kp per 24/h + 5600 supplies per scouted area.

Level 9: Total relics required. 11 tier 1 relics. 7 of those relics are from your boosted good. 470 kp needed.
Output: 2kp per 24/h + 6400 supplies per scouted area.

Level 10: Total relics required. 12 tier 1 relics. 8 of those relics are from your boosted good. 510 kp needed.
Output: 2kp per 24/h + 7200 supplies per scouted area.

Level 11: New ring of 9 runes needed. Upgrade cost: 28.600 tier 1 goods. 4100 of those goods are from your boosted good.
Output: 3kp per 24/h + 9000 supplies per scouted area.

Level 12: Total relics required.14 tier 1 relics. 8 of those relics are from your boosted good. 580 kp needed.
Output: 3 kp per 24/h + 9900 supplies per scouted area.

Level 13: Total relics required. 14 tier 1 relics. 8 of those relics are from your boosted good. 610 kp needed.
Output: 3 kp per 24/h + 10800 supplies per scouted area.

Level 14: Total relics required. 15 tier 1 relics. 9 of those relics are from your boosted good. 640 kp needed.
Output: 3 kp per 24/h + 11800 supplies per scouted area.

Level 15: Total relics required. 15 tier 1 relics. 9 of those relics are from your boosted good. 680 kp needed.
Output: 3kp per 24/h + 12800 supplies per scouted area.

DeletedUser

you have to get to level 6 before the 2nd KP per 24 hours? That is CRAZY expensive!!!
especially for the players who have already scouted over 150 provs because it takes a lot of resources, unless you get those resources every 24 hours not just when you scout a new one?

DeletedUser

I had the same wish, Badatthis (who apparently isn't so bad)...but no, the supplies are only given once for each scouted province.

This could be renamed the Tome of Death.

or "Tome of boredom!"

Between the weak bonus and impossible cost to get runes at the higher level, I am beginning to get the impression that most AW are worthless goals that take up major spaces. I posted a suggestion thread about making runes like KP so we can use them on any AW vs specific ones. I have more than 25 runes in each of the 2 level 4 AW spots (and I am no where near level 5/6 to use them but when I complete provs I still get more in those 1/2 the time. Which means by the time I get to the level 6 ones, it will be impossible to get the runes. I assume this is to make sure we have to buy diamonds to get them, but still, it should be possible to play without, or I am going to loss interest in the game!

DeletedUser594

Anyone know which AW's will be necessary to research and unlock before advancing and which can sit unopened?
The Tome is weak and should have a moderate culture bonus added or a multiplier on production. Maybe if the supply collection were every 24 hours instead of during scout missions it might be worthwhile, or perhaps if half the size at 2x2. They are a little tight fisted with the wow factor on these AW's.

DeletedUser627

@varron
I've built an Abyss, and eventually it will be an asset. Unfortunately, though, now I'm collecting Tome runes...lol

Maz Mellor

Thanks for posting that, bobbipiazza. It only confirms me in my decision not to build a Tome of Death, er, Secrets... and my wish that I hadn't rashly researched the Ch. 2 wonders at all. I'm delighted with my Martial Monastery and look forward to building the Mountain Halls; but in the meantime I'm collecting shards for the Tome, the Abyss, and even the effing Lighthouse like they're going out of style.

Anyone interested in setting up some kind of black-market rune-shard exchange??

DeletedUser627

It is kind of a bummer to have to collect the Death shards in order to get the Abyss ones.

I like my Abyss. I ended Fairy with a -1600 population, so I deleted a residence and added the Abyss. I should be able to upgrade it while we're in-between races, and start the next adventure with population back up to slightly positive.

DeletedUser3312

sadly I built a tome of poo... it is such a waste of space. and there is extremely insignificant benefit to having one. the cost is very high however and I do not see any way of recouping that expense to make it a successful purchase. If you have not gotten a Tome of Secrets..... DON"T. unless you like wasting money and space that is.

DeletedUser3040

I built the Tome in one world just so I could have an avatar that nobody else in the fellowship used. But it was sold off for space pretty quickly. I liked how it looked. But it didn't provide any culture, and what it did provide obviously wasn't so great. Spend a day and 1.6 million gold to scout a province, earn like 500 supplies. Yay.