• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tomes instead of artifacts for silver/gold league rewards?

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
I am not sure if this is intended or not.

Game version: v1.162.3-(ab8204f) - html5 (2022-11-01 09:55) (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: All
Browser + version: __
Operating System: __
Screen resolution: __
Account name: The Fairy
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:

The silver and gold league rewards for the Mischievous Therapy event contain artifacts for the Witch Doctor evolving building. However most/all players who get silver/gold have already got the 9 artifacts needed to evolve the base for the Witch Doctor that we get in the first grand prize. And once the player has got the 9 artifacts from the grand prizes and mile stones the following grand prize contains a tome where the player can select between a base for either Witch Doctor, Witch Hut or Witch Summoning Circle. And the grand prizes after that contain a tome where the player can choose between an artifact for one of these three buildings.

Expected situation:

So it would be a lot more useful if the silver/gold prizes contained tomes with these artifacts instead of Witch Doctor artifacts - as it is now these artifacts are not useful for players who select a Witch Hut or Witch Summoning Circle in the tome. And I assume it is the intention that the silver/gold prizes should be useful?

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)
I expected to find tomes with artifacts here instead of witch doctor artifacts:
1667489738388.png

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
I do believe this is as intended, but should be addressed as an improvement. Going to move this to the Ideas section and see if we can make this into an Idea/suggestion to forward.