• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Too many times this event ...

Ananayel

While I appreciate the attempt to change things up, and I like the theme and design, I'm finding this intensely frustrating. For once, I actually would like to evolve this all the way, but there is no way I will get enough artifacts to do that, and the FA will not help. At least with the chests, something was always available and I could choose. Now I feel like I have to grab everything regardless of the odds of getting the building or if I even need the other items, because I have no idea if I will stumble across another one, or how long that will take. I hope the buildings that are new to this one are offered again, because I want them, but won't be able to get them. And budgets are tight for people right now, so the money grab isn't a good look.