• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Top 50 fellowship

DeletedUser7578

The Funny Farm is looking for 3 people boosted in scrolls, crystal, dust, and elixir, but will take on anyone needing a home. Visits are 4-5 times a week, if you have real life things going on and can't, just let someone know. Fair trades unless you have a deal worked out with another member. We participate in tourney's, but it is not required. Most of all no drama, we're here to have fun. If interested then look us up, take a look at our overview and send either myself or mematink (our archmage) a message.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15282

i will be looking for a fellowship very soon. I am very active, do fellowship rounds usually daily. I`m boosted in steel,scrolls and elixir. Please let me know if your interested.
Magic