• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Total Squad display

i8sh

This suggestion will probably only affect a select few...but it is an easy change.

When looking at your total squads, the game will indicate >999 after 999 squads have been reached. It would be very nice to know what the actual squad amounts are to keep them all balanced. I propose that you do away with the ">" symbol and allow that character to be used for a number. This will allow the game to indicate up to 9999 squads which I assume few to none have and would solve this problem.

squads.PNG

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
They did even better than this on mobile: It has 4 whole number spots and goes out to 1 decimal position. So where the browser shows my frogs are >999, the mobile app shows I have 1223.1 squads. They could drop it to just 4 digits on browser if that's easier with the existing browser framework, but I agree >999 on all my most used troop types really doesn't help me much.