• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Totally screwed over relics requirement for winter event. Thanks, Inno.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1590
  • Start date

DeletedUser1590

Don't have orcs, so bartering in provinces to get relics is not an option. And long before the "if you scouted too many provinces we're going to make fighting utterly impossible," I scouted every province I can. So now I can't battle to clear a province, which, again, means I can't clear a province to get any relics. Wow, thanks so much, devs, for figuring out a way to suck the fun out of this game for players who have been active and are/were diamond buyers and for giving people yet another reason not to want to spend another penny on this game.

<slow clap> Whoever's been implementing your business model doesn't understand a single thing about how to generate business. Congratulations.

DeletedUser3696

To my knowledge to relics from tournaments count. So in just over 24 hours you'll be able to compete and if I'm not mistaken you have over a month to finish the quests.

Many will be finished the non-daily quests well ahead of schedule, unless they loop (which I highly doubt they will).

DeletedUser2191

To my knowledge to relics from tournaments count. So in just over 24 hours you'll be able to compete and if I'm not mistaken you have over a month to finish the quests.

Many will be finished the non-daily quests well ahead of schedule, unless they loop (which I highly doubt they will).

The reports from beta server are that relics gained from provinces, daily visit chests and tournaments count towards winter event quests. The secondary quest line is kind of a loop, 2 repetitions, the second time through quantities needed are larger.

DeletedUser3696

The reports from beta server are that relics gained from provinces, daily visit chests and tournaments count towards winter event quests. The secondary quest line is kind of a loop, 2 repetitions, the second time through quantities needed are larger.
Tks for the update. The first loop thru starts off quite easy, so we'll see if it continues that way.

DeletedUser

Atention! Not shore if some one posted this yet but you can use even rewards for "gain xx relics" quests.

My experience, i had gain 20 relics quest on so i tryed for the snowman with opening 140 snowflake gift box, i gained 12 gems relics and my quest become 12/20 completion, so yea just save up snowflakes and when you get to "gain xx relics" quest go and open gift boxes of 140 snowflakes, if you dont get the big prize you MIGHT get 12 relics and that's like 1 province and a half of encounters!

DeletedUser2191

Atention! Not shore if some one posted this yet but you can use even rewards for "gain xx relics" quests.

My experience, i had gain 20 relics quest on so i tryed for the snowman with opening 140 snowflake gift box, i gained 12 gems relics and my quest become 12/20 completion, so yea just save up snowflakes and when you get to "gain xx relics" quest go and open gift boxes of 140 snowflakes, if you dont get the big prize you MIGHT get 12 relics and that's like 1 province and a half of encounters!

Good to know there is another option that counts towards relics.

DeletedUser3686

I was just about to post this here. If you open up the highest level box, you have a 30% chance of receiving 12 relics. I believe Inno put the relics in here as a prize option to help aid with these relic quests.

DeletedUser3468

I was just about to post this here. If you open up the highest level box, you have a 30% chance of receiving 12 relics. I believe Inno put the relics in here as a prize option to help aid with these relic quests.

I wish they hadn't! If you don't get them when you're doing the relics quest and they aren't for your boosted good, they are totally worthless! (can you tell I'm not happy with the prizes I got today? At least the 5 Crystal Lighthouse runes were nice! :p)

DeletedUser

I wish they hadn't! If you don't get them when you're doing the relics quest and they aren't for your boosted good, they are totally worthless! (can you tell I'm not happy with the prizes I got today? At least the 5 Crystal Lighthouse runes were nice! :p)

Yep, but i did want the second day prize (father tree something) so had like 600 snowflakes and was on "gain 24 relics" quest so started opening 140 boxes, first try 12 relics....oohh well, second try 200 snowflakes (nice one) 3-th 140 snow...4-th 140...LOL 5-th was a tree prize! was dam happy about it, 6-th was 25 kp and 7-th was 12 relics again, so i just stopped trying.
Gained my tree, made globes enough for the first building and completed the 24 relics with out fighting/negotiating once, the relic prize is crap but at least you can find away to use it wile you actually aim to get the daily prize.

Now pushing hard for the next gain *xx relic* quest to have it on before tournament starts, i could complete it via tournament or just try a few more times for a snow tree :D

DeletedUser2870

@aristogardy
Lucky you. I had 4 goes. Only got the snowglobes 4x, no tree. I never seem to be very lucky with these things.
Same as the KP's in the treasurechest. I doubt I've gotten 10KP's per world so far from the chests, since they introduced them

DeletedUser3696

Yep, but i did want the second day prize (father tree something) so had like 600 snowflakes and was on "gain 24 relics" quest so started opening 140 boxes, first try 12 relics....oohh well, second try 200 snowflakes (nice one) 3-th 140 snow...4-th 140...LOL 5-th was a tree prize! was dam happy about it, 6-th was 25 kp and 7-th was 12 relics again, so i just stopped trying.
Gained my tree, made globes enough for the first building and completed the 24 relics with out fighting/negotiating once, the relic prize is crap but at least you can find away to use it wile you actually aim to get the daily prize.

Now pushing hard for the next gain *xx relic* quest to have it on before tournament starts, i could complete it via tournament or just try a few more times for a snow tree :D
Wow, that's awesome.
I only had enough for 2 boxes and 40 of 250 pts towards the large prize. Kind of amazing you had enough for 13 boxes - what's your secret? :D :D

DeletedUser

Wow, that's awesome.
I only had enough for 2 boxes and 40 of 250 pts towards the large prize. Kind of amazing you had enough for 13 boxes - what's your secret? :D :D

Absolute dum luck :D, yesterday i made 3 times 200 snowflakes in a row, at the first one i was "super!" at second was "haa???" at 3-th i thought i was buged....so tried again and it was 140 snowflakes :confused: also some relics and i think another 140 lost count on it, but didnt get the lazy snowman or any useful relic.
In rest i am just following Soggy guide and at 41 quest on my main city and at 430 snowflakes. Till now i gained relics only x3 times all the rest of the prizes were great for me.

DeletedUser

Wow, that's awesome.

I think i know the secret how to gain the daily prize, is not to want it! How i mentioned erlyer i had 430 snowflakes and realy realy wanted 12 relics to go forword with my quest line, so tryed it...first prize was 5 runes, second was tree ...3-th was tree!! F. Inno :p

Now i got 3 trees and first prize but need to do 12 encounters :(

http://prntscr.com/dg58je

DeletedUser5285

The tournament started so if you manage to do the first 5 provinces you should get 12 relics
UGH!!!! Alls I can seem to get is runes for stuff that I already have all the runes for!!! I don't have the room to build it, so it keeps giving them to me. I haven't won a single cool thing, not even a snowman :oops: I also have a question for ya....# 39 says, "Solve 10 encounters" do you know if catering/fighting in the tournaments will count for that? Thanks!

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
UGH!!!! Alls I can seem to get is runes for stuff that I already have all the runes for!!! I don't have the room to build it, so it keeps giving them to me. I haven't won a single cool thing, not even a snowman :oops: I also have a question for ya....# 39 says, "Solve 10 encounters" do you know if catering/fighting in the tournaments will count for that? Thanks!
1. even if you build a wonder you can still get runes for it (you need more to upgrade a wonder to level 6 and 10)
2. tournaments do not count towards "solve x encounters" quests but they do count towards "gain x relics"

DeletedUser3686

I actually like how they're giving out relics as prizes. I create and use a ton of spells, so extra relics are always welcome, even if they're not for a boosted type.