• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament rewards continue to decrease

DeletedUser1016

I just finished 15 Level 3's today, and they were all reduced to 2/2.
....that's discouraging...I'm boosted in silk, so I'm getting ready for the next tournament - I guess just take whatever they are giving..:(

...hopefully they are still awarding runes for level 3 [3 max I think] & level 6.

DeletedUser627

There was one Rune in my level 3 set today - but I think this is random?

First we see a big push for Wonders, and naturally we're interested because it seems possible to upgrade them via the KP in tournaments. We build Wonders...then they 1) reduce the KP in tourneys and 2) cut our neighborhood gold by all the gold mines so we can purchase less KP. Yippee.

maeter75

It seems a bit random to me, I thought it was going down then on a couple of my tournaments I got AW shards where I expected to get runes.

DeletedUser3370

At the moment those are the rewards for the first 9 provinces:

upload_2016-7-16_22-26-52.png

DeletedUser627

It's interesting how they differ. I only had 1 rune province in L4; and my early rewards in L2 and L4 were lower.

DeletedUser

....that's discouraging...I'm boosted in silk, so I'm getting ready for the next tournament - I guess just take whatever they are giving..:(

...hopefully they are still awarding runes for level 3 [3 max I think] & level 6.

good luck with that - because after 'winning' a second providence - I looked up to TWO - yes 2 ... KP
seems they have an issue ... and 'Support' is unable to replace or otherwise make good

DeletedUser1016

At the moment those are the rewards for the first 9 provinces:

...well, it looks like doing the first 6 provinces up to level 6 might be the best bet for runes & KP? Anyway, moving beyond level 5 or 6 gets exponentially difficult and costly for catering and fighting. Especially in situations as myself - I've already maxed out at 700% on the current Silk Tournament and I'm at level 2....so future tournaments [other than my other 2 boosts] will be for extra KP & runes. ...Of course - unless I want a spot in the top 10 or so, then further provinces are needed.

Thanks for posting this matrix...it's really helpful to see it!!!