• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament Rewards

Dew Spinner

Contacting Support about it is useless, they give the usual Purposely Vague answers as always...The results haven't been tabulated yet. They are tabulated with in minutes any other time. How about explaining the issue Support. That is what Support is supposed to do.

Dew Spinner

I already contacted Support. The Development team has acknowledged that there is a problem and they are working on it now. They do not have an ETA on the fix.
That's not what they told me...guess different VOLUNTEER support give conflicting answers. Time for INNO to get some PAID support.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
That's not what they told me...guess different VOLUNTEER support give conflicting answers. Time for INNO to get some PAID support.

I think you just got the push a button form letter response because there are often short delays so they have a canned response available.

Dew Spinner

I think you just got the push a button form letter response because there are often short delays so they have a canned response available.
Probably, I have yet to get an actual answer to ANY of the questions I have sent to Support, so I don't really see the need for them. Even on the Forum and Release notes, everything is extremely, purposely VAGUE!

Last edited:

DeletedUser27062

I got rewards on beta but not US or International server.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Harandar yes, Winyandor no.
International server, none on any realm.
Beta, I'm waiting for the questgiver to turn up and ask for 16 relics tonight ;)